F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I wish they would lock Hillary up just to take away the Trumpeteer's rally cry. And then after they lock her up indict Trump and drop the ****ing mic on all those imbeciles. I dont think they'd know how to react if Hillary was locked up. They're dogs chasing a car. If they catch the car they wouldn't know what to do with it.

It's like with Benghazi. The emails are a cause for concern, but locking her up? No. With Benghazi, a cause for concern? Of course. A reason to bring her in for questioning 50 times, especially when embassy attacks happen during pretty much every modern presidency? No.

Republicans knew Hillary was going to be a front runner. People made careers on running her reputation into the ground in preparation for her presidential run.

Don't get me wrong, some of it is warranted. Just not to the cultish, foaming at the mouth levels we've seen from the right. Then again, the same people called Obama a foreign sleeper Muslim Manchurian candidate. Said the Sandy Hook, and Parkland school shooting victims were actors trying to discredit the NRA, and gun rights. Plus are currently bullying the FBI into fear of having a perceived bias for democrats, to the point that the head of the FBI will break codes of conduct to specifically attack a democratic presidential nominee.

At this point I wish they would lock Hillary up just to take away the Trumpeteer's rally cry. And then after they lock her up indict Trump and drop the ****ing mic on all those imbeciles. I dont think they'd know how to react if Hillary was locked up. They're dogs chasing a car. If they catch the car they wouldn't know what to do with it.

If you think giving them what they want will stop them from playing “What about”, I’d like to sell you some magic beans.

I get lacking decency, but it's a bit strange how they have a total lack of introspection.

If you think giving them what they want will stop them from playing “What about”, I’d like to sell you some magic beans.

I dont think it will stop whataboutism. But I do think their reaction would be funny.

Please. They’ll praise how Cheetoh was the only one who could put her away and that it means Mueller should be kicked out.

Cheetoh has shown more respect for brutal dictators who starve their people and murder their relatives than life long civil servants.

So, what do you think the headline at Fox News is right now about the DOJ IG report?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-after-bombshell-doj-watchdog-report.amp.html

"Guilianni calls for end to Russia probe over DOJ IG findings". That the report sheds light that the FBI is corrupt, and bias. That Mueller needs to be outed, and "honest" people put in.

Shame Fox forgets to highlight that the bias was only from Comey, and only towards Hillary. That he followed department regulations in regards to Trump, and Russia. It also is head scratching how they managed to fit Mueller into this.

Then again, it's Fox, covering statements by Guilliani.

So, what do you think the headline at Fox News is right now about the DOJ IG report?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-after-bombshell-doj-watchdog-report.amp.html

"Guilianni calls for end to Russia probe over DOJ IG findings". That the report sheds light that the FBI is corrupt, and bias. That Mueller needs to be outed, and "honest" people put in.

Shame Fox forgets to highlight that the bias was only from Comey, and only towards Hillary. That he followed department regulations in regards to Trump, and Russia. It also is head scratching how they managed to fit Mueller into this.

Then again, it's Fox, covering statements by Guilliani.

Yeah, he wants the case to be taken over by the FBI NY Office.

The IG is supposed to be preparing a separate report which will focus on leaks and will be centred around the FBI's NY office. The one that was rumoured to have been leaking to Guilliani during the campaign.

I'm shocked!

Trump Thought North Korea’s State TV Was Even Better Than Fox: Report

Trump has expressed admiration for dictators in the past, and since meeting Kim he hasn’t stopped fawning over his “rough” and “tough” treatment of his people, even if it involves some murder. The two sources recalled that while in Singapore, Trump marveled at how “tough” Kim’s guards seemed. He also joked that his own quasi-state TV is no match for the real deal:

At one point, after watching North Korean television, which is entirely state-run, the president talked about how positive the female North Korean news anchor was toward Kim, according to two people familiar with his remarks. He joked that even the administration-friendly Fox News was not as lavish in its praise as the state TV anchor, one of the people added, and that maybe she should get a job on U.S. television, instead.

Does he not realize the government completely controls North Korean media?

So now Trump wants to impose a 25 percent tariff on up to $50 billion worth of Chinese goods

We have now reached phase five of Trump's Putin's plan
Crashing the American economy... with no survivors!

China gonna retaliate by putting tariffs on Trump's base.
Farming communities, one of the country’s largest exporters and a solid base for Mr. Trump, are among the most vulnerable. Chinese tariffs of 25 percent will particularly hurt American pork farmers, who sent more than $1 billion worth of products to China last year.

Last edited:
Some Canadians are also now boycotting American goods and businesses in Canada. They are also cancelling vacations to the U.S.

On Twitter, hashtags like #BuyCanadian, #BoycottUSProducts and #BoycottUSA are spreading as outrage over Trump’s trade tariffs grows.

Shoppers are shunning Kentucky bourbon, California wine and Florida oranges, and avoiding American companies like Starbucks, Walmart and McDonald’s

https://www.ctvnews.ca/business/ang...trump-free-after-attacks-on-trudeau-1.3971632

So Trump has managed to annoy consumers in one of the U.S largest export markets which sounds like a sound strategy for boosting your economy :o

We don't like bullies.

Does he not realize the government completely controls North Korean media?
That is what he probably loves. Remember his opinion on what the job of the Attorney General is. To protect him.

Yeah... there's going to be a lot of people on the streets.... and as usual, we'll have some snazzy quips on the signs,

How long is the government intending on keeping these 10,000 children, and how exactly how are they getting reunited with their parents?

No idea.... and i doubt they give a **** about reuniting them...

Bloomberg: MANAFORT SENT TO JAIL AFTER JUDGE CANCELS HOUSE ARREST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back