F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that ship has kind of sailed. Sadly.

But you never know.

The whole “Trump sanctioned a strike” thing from earlier was a bull**** story just so Trump could make himself out to look like a measured, mature leader.

At this point I’m pretty sure the drone either doesn’t exist or Trump and his camp had it shot down themselves.
Haven't Iran said they shot down a drone? Just that it was in their territory. What I could believe is intentionally flying the drone into Iran territory to get shot down.

There won't be a last straw because you cant shame a party that doesn't have any. They don't care and the voters don't either.

It really is disgusting. Al Franken’s political career is over because he got handsy with women. And I’m not defending Franken; he should have known better and he deserved to get ousted. But here you have the 16th allegation of sexual assault or harassment and the third allegation of rape against Trump, and no Republicans will drop their support of him over it.

And we are fairly certain of at least one more, likely two, who won't come forward and risk her alimony.

But then, as we saw with Kavanaugh, there are some truly horrific ideas brainwashed into the women of the religious right. But, there is a reason why Trump's election seems to have awoken a very powerful political force.

Still, it was fun seeing one reporter call out a priest who was attacking Hillary over Bill.

Haven't Iran said they shot down a drone? Just that it was in their territory. What I could believe is intentionally flying the drone into Iran territory to get shot down.

Yeah you’re right, after I made the post I saw Iran did claim responsibility for it.

In all likelihood your scenario is correct; antagonize Iran unreasonably, wait for them to respond and then sanction a strike only to call it off trying to look like he’s not an absolute toddler leader.

There won't be a last straw because you cant shame a party that doesn't have any. They don't care and the voters don't either.

It’s not about the party, it’s about public opinion and sentiment. Political change works from the bottom up, not the top down because politicians almost never initiate change of their own accord.

Trump warns Iran of ‘obliteration’ in event of war

President Trump has said he does not want war but warned Iran it would face "obliteration" if conflict broke out.

Comments like this will help with those negotiations with Iran Donald. :up:

giphy.webp

That's the guy that basically says I don't wanna fight but if we did I'd kick your ass. That's a great way to maintain the peace.

It reads like something a bully would say, trying to keep people in line through intimidation. Now I don't know whether or not Iran have done anything wrong, however to me this isn't something the leader of the country with such military dominance should be publicly saying.

It reads like something a bully would say, trying to keep people in line through intimidation. Now I don't know whether or not Iran have done anything wrong, however to me this isn't something the leader of the country with such military dominance should be publicly saying.
I agree. :(

If it wasn't for Israel and the Saudis, I really think he would redo Obama's deal. But I don't think MSB and Bibi will let that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"