F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she wasnt thirsty for Trump's money she'd totally have something going on the side.

#PresidentCuck

If she wasnt thirsty for Trump's money she'd totally have something going on the side.

#PresidentCuck

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was in the pre-nup. Given we know Trump has had affairs while with Melania.

They are perfect for each other.

But he’s a stable genius and science is his thing. He is a rigorous scientist who deals with alternative facts.

He reminds me of this old storybook character Noddy who suggested building the roof of a house first so there would be protection from the rain without understanding the concept of gravity.

It’s truly remarkable what a total turd infested dullard this “man” is

Just another day of using government office to enrich one's bank account.

Do you even need to go to science class to know that’s a dumb idea?

To know that Nuking anything is a bad idea? Not really, should be common sense.

But this is something you hear and your first instinct is: "Yeah thats typical american"
I know Trump isnt standing for many million of Americans, but at the same time he is what the rest of the world imagines Americans to be, how they act or think.

It just feels like such a MERICA thing: "Lets nuke those ****ers, no damn Hurricane will destroy lady america...not on my watch...onwards....Mmmmmmeerrrrriiiiccccaaaaa"

For every other person we would laugh and joke because its meant clearly as a joke...but with Trump you just cant do that because you dont know if the idiot was making a joke or is serious.
The guy thinks windmills cause cancer or so...seriously considering throwing nukes into Hurricanes isnt that much more crazy.

And of course now he's denying he ever said it...

Thats the thing, a sane person can not be sure.
We can not be sure if he said it...because he said dumb things before...the whole windmill thing for example which i find dumber than this.
Because honestly i would like to see the visual of a American nuke hitting a hurricane just for the sake of it.

But we can not be sure, he said dumb things before on camera and then gone on twitter to whine that he never said it...so him going "I didnt say that" makes that more legit than saying nothing at all about that.

Eh, how bad could a little nuclear fallout in the trade winds really be?

"Don't believe all the fake news about people in hospitals, dying of radiation poisoning. Radiation actually makes you stronger, believe me, that's what I've been told, done a lot of reading, I can read now. People tell me they like radiation, better than liberal paper straws too, and did you see what Illhan Omar said about nuke? Very disgraceful. Nukes deserve an apology".

Oh yeah I remember how that one went :funny:

hurricane.gif

"Here I am, nuke you like a hurricane"

Anyone else watching his borderline incoherent rambling at the G7 news conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"