F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm choosing to believe this is just a fool not picking his words carefully and me having seen too many cheesy TV/Movie baddies... but this sounds sinister as ****

I'm choosing to believe this is just a fool not picking his words carefully and me having seen too many cheesy TV/Movie baddies... but this sounds sinister as ****

Well Trump basically is a cheesy over-the-top movie villain, so.....

Well, he has worked with mobsters. He likes their style.

I don't see the point in attacking people personally here for different beliefs. This board obviously leans to the left more than the right, and while I disagree with a lot of Rob's statements, he at least comes in measured and tries to explain himself. He's not like JewishHobbit who comes in every few months just to stir things up without any facts or reasonable logic.

That's the best thing, honestly.

Or at least attack both sides and not be selective about it.

Well this is certainly going to help Sessions to sell some books when this is all over. I can't believe he's continuing to do the job while his boss denigrates him in public like this. How embarrassing. This job is probably the biggest wish fulfilled in his whole adult life... and he gets it under these circumstances. Tough luck dude.

Maybe he's getting paid lots of money. :(

Is that some ignorant weak ass attempt at whataboutism to distract from Trump lying about the thousands of dead Americans in PR?

How dare that brat say florence wasnt severe. Florence was severe. People in my state, american citizens, died because of that hurricane. It drowned towns and caused around $20 billion in damage.

The sad thing is that picture spread like wildfire on Facebook and Twitter. Several people I know literally took that picture as if it was the gospel and accused CNN of presenting fake news. I must admit at first I thought maybe they did create something out of nothing and it's something we should investigate. But after listening to Cooper's emotional side of the story I realized once again America has been conned, lied to, and it was nothing more than an attempt to deflect the attention away from his father. When will learn to stop being distracted by obvious lies and deflections?

The sad thing is that picture spread like wildfire on Facebook and Twitter. Several people I know literally took that picture as if it was the gospel and accused CNN of presenting fake news. I must admit at first I thought maybe they did create something out of nothing and it's something we should investigate. But after listening to Cooper's emotional side of the story I realized once again America has been conned, lied to, and it was nothing more than an attempt to deflect the attention away from his father. When will learn to stop being distracted by obvious lies and deflections?

Never. In general humans are dumb. Social media is making humans even more dumb. It's only going to get worse. Especially in 'Murica.

Thems fightin' werds you too bit idget. I have yee noes I'm a Harvard professser.

In an interview with the Hill Tuesday, the president clarified that he would, indeed:

Buck Sexton: Have you reviewed the memos yourself? What do you expect them to show, if so?

President Trump: I have not reviewed them. I have been asked by many people in Congress as you know to release them. I have watched commentators that I respect begging the president of the United States to release them….I have been asked by so many people that I respect, please — the great Lou Dobbs, the great Sean Hannity, the wonderful great Jeanie Pirro.

So he doesn’t even read what he’s declassifying to see if it could harm our sources in the intelligence field. He trusts the words of talking heads on tv more than anyone else.

But yet he revokes the security clearances of his political enemies under the auspices they could be a danger to our intelligence agencies.

I'm not sure Trump is capable of reading at all....

Well this is certainly going to help Sessions to sell some books when this is all over. I can't believe he's continuing to do the job while his boss denigrates him in public like this. How embarrassing. This job is probably the biggest wish fulfilled in his whole adult life... and he gets it under these circumstances. Tough luck dude.

On the contrary, this would only drive me to do the job more. I wouldn't give him the pleasure of resigning.

Donald Trump suggested the Spanish government tackled the Mediterranean migration crisis by emulating one of his most famous policies and building a wall across the Sahara desert, the country’s foreign minister has revealed.

According to Josep Borrell, the US president brushed off the scepticism of Spanish diplomats – who pointed out that the Sahara stretched for 3,000 miles – saying: “The Sahara border can’t be bigger than our border with Mexico.”

tumblr_oyzargMI3i1wxbpmuo1_500.gif

Trump thinks the Mexico/America border is longer than 3000 miles.:confused: In reality, America is only 2600 miles wide and the Mexican border is 1954 miles long.

I hope his brain is donated for science after he dies. I wanna see cross sections of that thing.

Last edited:
So he cavalierly releases classified docs of an ongoing investigation because propagandist shills like Hannity, Pirro, and Dobbs say so?

We’re in like some vicious cycle where Fox defends everything he does as he’s doing what they’re telling him to do.

That is disturbing. Has Obama ever did something based on the opinions of CNN or MSNBC personalities. Rachel Maddow suggests he opens trade with Cuba and does that?

When Russia, Fox News, and The NRA bought the White House.

**** this country.

No Obama was smart enough to avoid watching talking heads speculating on matters where they didn’t have the full picture.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Cheetoh is sharing classified intel with Hannity on their nightly chats like teenage high school girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"