F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what he is worrying about? Geez.... (I don't know anyone who flushes that many times...)
Trump is a turd that won't flush...

Reminder: this dude can launch nuclear weapons in under four minutes and no one can stop him. Sleep tight!

Not true. The U.S. military does not and (hopefully) will not obey illegal or unjustified orders to launch nuclear weapons. He can tell them to nuke China or Iran or Mexico or England or whoever his enemy is that day and they won't do it merely because he says so.

I dont even have anything to say to Trumps nonsense talk...i literally said any possible thing to the dumb shirt the idiot says while clearly not knowing what the bad place he talks about himself.

Im completely burned out in terms of making fun of Trump or being worried that people actually support the dumbass.
All that is left is pointing at him when he speaks...thats all, you cant do a better job at showing how incredible stupid this man is than pointing at him whenever he talks.

Babies shouldn't be born before 12 months. Everyone knows that.

Some people think the teleprompter read "torn from the womb in the 9th month", as in 9th month abortions, but he misread the prompter.

He probably thinks C-sections are abortions.

Last edited:
If anything Kushner is cover for it. "I have black friends. I have a Jewish son-in-law. I have a daughter.* I can't be racist, anti-semitic, or sexist!"

We all know he has two but he pretends Tiffany doesn't exist.

NYoeOIx.jpg

26EW43Z.jpg

51cqVS2RfeL._SL500_.jpg

• By: Adam B. Schiff, House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, Committee on Oversight and Reform, Committee on Foreign Affairs
  • Narrated by: Victor Bevine, LJ Ganser, Piper Goodeve, Chris Andrew Ciulla, Basil Sands, Stephen Bel Davies
  • Length: 16 hrs and 46 mins

Publisher's Summary
The Impeachment Inquiry Report audio recording contains two government-issued documents: the official impeachment inquiry and the official counter-report.

On December 3, 2019, The Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Inquiry Report, prepared by Adam B. Schiff, Chairman of the United States House of Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, in coordination with the Committee on Oversight and Reform and the Committee on Foreign Affairs, was released. The Report reflects the evidence gathered thus far as a part of the House of Representatives’ formal impeachment inquiry of President Donald J. Trump in response to the Ukraine scandal and alleged abuse of power. This recording is the full report, narrated with minor editorial changes for clarity.

Following The Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Inquiry Report, this recording also includes complete narration (with minor editorial edits for clarity) of The Report of Evidence in the Democrats’ Impeachment Inquiry in the House of Representatives. This Republican rebuttal was issued as an official minority report from the offices of Devin Nunes, Ranking Member, Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence; Jim Jordan, Ranking Member, Committee on Oversight and Reform; and Michael T. McCaul, Ranking Member, Committee on Foreign Affairs.

Audible has a history of recording and distributing public documents. This includes The Mueller Report, The 9/11 Commission Report, The Starr Report, and Pope Francis' encyclical letter on climate change and inequality, Encyclical Letter Laudato Si' of the Holy Father Francis: On Care for Our Common Home.

Editorial notes: Audible's version of The Impeachment Inquiry Report is free. If subsequent versions of this report are released, Audible will make every effort to provide updates. This audio product includes PDFs of both documents so our customers can read end notes, appendixes of names and abbreviations, and other materials, such as phone logs, that were not transferable to audio. We have made slight alterations to page order of these documents for clarity.

Link to the free audio report:

The Impeachment Inquiry Report

GOP are TERRIFIED right now in the Judiciary hearing... they're screaming like toddlers

GOP are TERRIFIED right now in the Judiciary hearing... they're screaming like toddlers
What do they have to be terrified of? They are just running their usual strategy. Yell a lot, and blame the Democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"