F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_n6ooa7sgQJ1s3hgsno1_250.gif

The Fascism train is full steam ahead.

Anyone who questions the state is an enemy of the state.

Putin is just getting Trump to repeat his talking points now.

According to Trump Diversity = Bad. White Nationalism = Good.

Something tells me Rudy is really, really, really hoping Barr sticks around.

Treason might not even be the top 5 worst things Rudy Giuliani has done. Giuliani committed incest (he married his own cousin) :barf:.

I know people are rightly suspicious of Trump and DeJoy's shenanigans with USPS (for good reason), but I decided to chance it because my state has an online ballot tracker. I expected it to be long, but it got there and validated within two days.

NC and FL will be one of the first states to report their vote tallies on Election Night. They start inserting the ballots in the machines weeks before Election Day but won't tabulate and add the numbers before then. Then once polls close, the processed mail-in and early in-person voting will be the first batch of numbers released.

That's actually going to give us a very good idea as to whether or not Biden is sailing. If he wins even one of those states, Trump has a very difficult road. If he loses both, it could be close.

And there it is. Expect him to sue if he isn’t declared the winner

That's actually going to give us a very good idea as to whether or not Biden is sailing. If he wins even one of those states, Trump has a very difficult road. If he loses both, it could be close.

Biden has a decent chance of winning NC thanks to changing demographics. We've had a lot of new residents from locations like NY, CA, NJ, MA et al that have moved here in the past four years. Thanks to turnout in the 2018 midterms, we whittled down the GOP supermajority in the state government to a simple majority (meaning Cooper's vetoes have staying power).

And the early voting turnout in VA and MN gives me hope for when early voting begins here. Because if most votes are cast before 11/3 and it favors Biden by a significant margin, Trump's going to lose our state (and likely re-election).

Biden has a decent chance of winning NC thanks to changing demographics. We've had a lot of new residents from locations like NY, CA, NJ, MA et al that have moved here in the past four years. Thanks to turnout in the 2018 midterms, we whittled down the GOP supermajority in the state government to a simple majority (meaning Cooper's vetoes have staying power).

And the early voting turnout in VA and MN gives me hope for when early voting begins here. Because if most votes are cast before 11/3 and it favors Biden by a significant margin, Trump's going to lose our state (and likely re-election).

Yeah. If my memory serves me correctly (not a given), if Biden wins NC, he could lose Florida, Arizona, any one of the rust belt states (WI, MN, MI, PA; in fact, could lose WI and MN though MN seems unlikely) and still win the electoral college. If he wins FL, it's pretty much flat out over. All that is to say, I'm glad these 2 states will be reporting early. It will give us a very good idea if the race is close or over.

Yeah. If my memory serves me correctly (not a given), if Biden wins NC, he could lose Florida, Arizona, any one of the rust belt states (WI, MN, MI, PA; in fact, could lose WI and MN though MN seems unlikely) and still win the electoral college. If he wins FL, it's pretty much flat out over. All that is to say, I'm glad these 2 states will be reporting early. It will give us a very good idea if the race is close or over.

Honestly, I think Biden will win NC, MN, MI, AZ, and PA at minimum. He has multiple paths to 270 and beyond -- Trump only has a handful.

Honestly, I think Biden will win NC, MN, MI, AZ, and PA at minimum. He has multiple paths to 270 and beyond -- Trump only has a handful.

I think he's got a better chance in WI than PA, but would favor him to win both. If he takes the 4 rust belt states of PA, MN, MI, and WI, it's basically over because Trump could take AZ, FL, NC and would still lose.

I count stuff a lot.....:shrug:

I would say it is more accurate America barely cares anymore because Trump has been spouting that bull**** for decades.

The dumb one seems to not realize that quantum executive privilege does not extend to him.

But, but, but.....he was "busy". LOL.

Hey judge, I'd love to meet with you when you asked, but I'm REALLY busy. :funny:

Pointless to ask since our democracy is a sham now, but aren't his recent comments impeachable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"