F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a shame how he is allowed to tarnish our democracy every single day. This dude really needs to be locked up for all the crimes he has committed. Once he's tossed out the WH that better be a priority.

giphy.gif

It's a shame how he is allowed to tarnish our democracy every single day. This dude really needs to be locked up for all the crimes he has committed. Once he's tossed out the WH that better be a priority.

giphy.gif

Burden of proof is on the accuser. Also Biden isn’t the one who counts or certifies the votes so Biden doesn’t have to prove anything. Trump’s joke lawyers are the ones throwing accusations of fraud around and not being able to produce a shred of evidence.

I took the time to read the ruling. I wonder what percentage of those holding "Stop the Steal" and "Voter Fraud" signs can say the same.

I mean, they aren't reading Sidney Powell's and a L. Lin Wood's... attempts at legal writing.

And to add insult to injury, that is a Trump judge writing the opinion.

giphy.gif

So is Trump planning to stand in the doorway and stop Biden from entering the Whitehouse on Jan 20? Hopefully the secret service will haul Trump's fat ass out of there.

The thing about it that my eyes keep going back to is the bit of green duct tape on the mic stand. For some reason that's the detail that stands out to me and makes me think "only the best people huh?..."

I'll admit that the desk picture is only mildly amusing to me.

...but the memefying of it? The ridicule he's taking for it? 100 million billion percent there for it. There's no going high if you want to attack Trump. Hit him below the belt. Mock him. He hates it.

She should be disbarred for saying things like that. It is inappropriate for a court officer and government official to make public comments disparaging a judicial decision... It undermines judicial independence. If the judge "misunderstood", the aggrieved party's remedy is to appeal and that is all.
Trump plays by his own rules. He's tearing the establishment a new one. MAGA2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"