The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Felicity Jones - Who is she?

I guess Felicity dropped out of the project since her name was'n mentioned in the official announcement.

Or her role is too small to be considered :)

Or she just didn't sign yet. But with MJ... her role must be small.

Or she just didn't sign yet. But with MJ... her role must be small.
They confirmed that MJ would have a very small role in TASM2. Probably about the same as Flash in TASM, or maybe even less.

Hopefully Betty. Save Black Cat for a later film.

She's so beautiful and talented! She deserves a bigger role than Betty.

our last Betty was the beautiful and talented Elizabeth Banks

And totally underutilized.

Plus, Elizabeth Banks wasn't a well known actress when she signed on, after Spiderman 3 she said she wouldn't make another spidey movie cause the role was too small for her.

Felicity haven't had her breakthrough in a big movie yet, but I think she deserves a main role.

I'm sticking with Black Cat. I have a feeling a Sinister Six inspired villain team up caused by Oscorp is gonna happen.

After watching the first movie, I hope she doesn't sign on.

she just confirmed that she is indeed part of the cast, just so you guys know :)

I found this fanart while looking up images of Black Cat. I thought it looked alot like Felicity Jones, so I thought I'd post it.

black-cat-marvel-Photo-530x365.jpg

Last edited:
I said Felicia, but I can see her as Betty too

She's too good of an actress and too youthful to be Betty.

With the news of the Ravencroft Institute being in the film maybe Felicity is portraying Ashley Kafka?

That would be interesting considering Slott just killed her in the comics out of nowhere. >.>

She's too young looking to seem like a founder of an Institute.

She doesn't have to be the founder in the film obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"