The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Felicity Jones - Who is she?

Okay, overall she looks too young to be working in an institute for the criminally insane.

maybe, but in this movie-verse 29 = still in high school lol

Majik, how do you feel that Felicity Jones is in the movie but that she's not playing Mary Jane? Since after all, she was one of your choices..

her being cast the same time as feore makes me think she is betty brant, with colm as JJ.

Maybe the Rhino girlfriend?

Oksana. Mmm interesting. First time I've heard that one. If that's the case, Paul G. is one lucky dude!
But seriously, if she was playing her, that'd be cool that we're seeing Aleksei's story too. I don't think they have enough time for all of it though.

Ashley Kafka (you can hold off on the dr. title for now) an she can just be a young intern or something

Last edited:
I fear for the day she actually has a baby...she's so tiny.

I don't think she is Black Cat. I think that interviewer (whether trying to be sneaky or just ill-informed) threw her off by asking her a question she didn't know if she was allowed to answer. Or she didn't know the answer to it.

I still think she's Young Mary Parker. And Novak is Young Richard Parker.

Or she might be Betty Brant.

Nobody thought that having B.J. Novak as a potential Richard Parker means that Felicity Jones could be Mary Parker, a young Peter's mom?

I have no remote idea. After seeing the Daily Bugle van, possibly Brant? Perhaps a news reporter or someone whom works at Oscorp? Any guess is as good as any at this rate.

I wouldn't complain if she was Felicia Hardy, but a character like her needs a real focus in a film; Electro, Rhino, Harry, and Norman is a handful of new characters already that I think has met it's limit. Black Cat would make this film way too crowded.

I agree with Doctor Who.

If she's Felicia it'll be similar to the MJ role they just lopped out. Short and purely introductory.

However, if she is Mary Parker, then they don't really need a lot of intro. She is already a character in the franchise. So a small amount of screentime wouldn't be superfluous. It would just add to the characterization that was started in ASM1.

I'd assume they'd go more in the video game direction with Black Cat, more villainy.

I really hope black cat is not in asm2. We already have harry. norman. Rhino. Electro ... It already sounds way to overstuffed as it is! If this ends up as another hollow SM3. Then God help them all.

I honestly doubt that Felicity Jones is Felicia Hardy or that Colm Feore is Adrian Toomes. I could be proven wrong, but that's how I feel at this point. I'm also not convinced that either actor is playing a character who's of any particular significance despite their roles not having been revealed at this point.

I'm hoping she is cause I really want to see Felicia finally make it to the big screen finally

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"