Female Hype Members III

My friend swears by Vaseline too. And for how much you can get, it's definitely worth the value.

I don't know about the level of hydration of this product but I believe it creates this protection film that allows your skin to heal. I believe that's what the label reads.

thanks yall. ill look into the vaseline and try it out when i go back to work

Cannot live without hand cream and Vaseline, got two of each: one set for my purse and another for work.

The same for my deodorant, body spray, toothbrush and toothpaste.

They put 4 guys in my office and I'm the only girl so I can't do half the stuff in front of them not to frighten them :lmao: Been applying mascara in the bathroom lately, it was a challenge

Haha the horror! But men like that, right? They like all the pampering we throw ourselves so They as well be present when the magic happens.

Softies.

All I know is that I am not gonna be getting up early 15 minutes every day just to apply all that shirt on my face :)

Ugh I hate being the oldest person in there though I am like a cugar now lol

All I know is that I am not gonna be getting up early 15 minutes every day just to apply all that **** on my face :)

Ugh I hate being the oldest person in there though I am like a cugar now lol

Only 15'? Pass me the recipe. I takes me an hour and a half to leave the house feeling a little bit decent. Breakfast, shower, make-up, hair, clothes. Too much effort. I wanna be a guy.

But I couldn't bring myself to do less than all I choose to do for myself everyday.

Nah, don't feel like that! Just feel ''empowered"! You can boss them, you know? Now I'm just being a b!tch muehe

15 minutes for make up alone :) I dont use much other than for the eyes

I think they are slightly afraid of me which is insane because I am practically bernadette from the big bang theory especially when it comes to the height and voice

giphy.gif

Yeah, literally me :D Anyways I keep sneaking into the other offices just to find some ladies to talk to lol

im terrible at makeup and want to improve.
but i also have to get up at 4am for work and a lot of my work time is in the freezer. so i either need to get up earlier, or find some long lasting, simple makeup to get me through haha.

right now my makeup regiment is basically mascara and eye liner

im terrible at makeup and want to improve.
but i also have to get up at 4am for work and a lot of my work time is in the freezer. so i either need to get up earlier, or find some long lasting, simple makeup to get me through haha.

right now my makeup regiment is basically mascara and eye liner
I got myself the MAC liquid eyeliner, waterproof... That shirt won't come off! Absolutely love it, expensive but it gets the job done and it really doesn't smudge.

I'm gonna watch asinine movie with Zac Efron again, just to stare at him and have a lot of drinks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"