Female Hype Members III

...dressed like a daydream? :D
Of course :)

zrwRIWx.gif

Last edited:
I have a question!

There's this new cleaning guy (a young dude, like my age) who works at my building (the lady who usually takes care of it is not working because of the corona and she's 60+ y/o) and I asked him if he wanted to keep some art supplies that I was throwing away, in case he had kids etc... He politely declined but later on he knocked on my door and asked me if I could lend him a charger. Sure, no problem.

He stopped by three days in a row, which I started to feel very uncomfortable with. The last day, I opened the door and went to the table to grab the charger and he just kept talking and asked me if I wanted to buy something he was selling, etc, etc and when I turned around to him... Half of his body was inside my place. The heck?!?

I'm a friendly person! I'm not naive, just friendly.

Have you ever felt unsafe inside your place?

ive never lived in a complex like that so i must say no.

i think it's a bit odd that he was halfway in your place. if he wasn't invited, he needs to stay out

A lot of guys confuse being nice as interest.

Don't get them started, they latch onto that **** like flies these days.

A simply "happy women's day" is ok boys.

I will personally drink an entire bottle of champagne in honor of each and every one of you because that's just the kinda guy I am.

I dunno about that jerk who's being pushy. That's frelling weird. What's wrong with people?

I will personally drink an entire bottle of champagne in honor of each and every one of you because that's just the kinda guy I am.

I dunno about that jerk who's being pushy. That's frelling weird. What's wrong with people?

One bottle for each female member of the Hype.

Get 'er done.

so i'm on the lookout for makeup products. what are your go-tos?

i definitely don't wear makeup every day, hardly at all, but it's time i started to use stuff i'd be happier with.

right now, my must-haves are mascara and eye liner, but even then i don't wear them every day. getting up at 4am will do that to ya haha. anyways, my fave mascara is Too Faced Better Than Sex and my eyeliner cheap one from Walgreens that i've got at least 4- 5 of haha. i'll have to look up the brand.

looking forward to suggestions yall :)

Since the pandemic I no longer wear makeup on a daily basis. I did, however, got into a good skincare routine:
  • Cleansing: a local brand
  • Toner: Eucerin Hyaluron Mist Spray
  • Eye cream: Eye Repair Cream
  • Face cream and finally sunscreen: Isdin fusion water // Idéal Soleil Solar Protective Hydrating Water
Repeat at night, skip the last step.

But, hear me out: I replaced my foundation for tinted sunscreen and this was a great choice. I was starting to see some texture on my forehead and high cheeks and now the skin looks much much better.

From time to time, I use self-tanning on my face, neck and chest. It's great for summer, if you wish to avoid heavy makeup looks.

I'm looking forward to trying the Revlon oil absorbing roller:

OIP.sGfsoMCpQ0ZdWEYn3NaGYQHaHd

The reviews are excellent.

Is there something specific you want to try, @ComicChick ?

I would go into more detail on how I'm doing but I don't want to get political in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"