Festival Cannes clips

the spiderman cameo is OLD, it was on the original X-Men dvd
 
this always bugged me, Halle starts laughing even before she knows its Spiderman behind her :confused:
 
flavio_lebeau said:
this always bugged me, Halle starts laughing even before she knows its Spiderman behind her :confused:

Everyone but her realised that spiderman was behind them so they laugh, Halle has no friggin clue he's there but she just laughs to fit in with the others so she doesnt look like a fool because shes not in on the joke :o
 
unless u don't have x-men 1.5. i have it on my copy... but yeah, halle is..a.. :rolleyes: haha Famke and james got the joke hahaha.
 
_BB_ said:
Everyone but her realised that spiderman was behind them so they laugh, Halle has no friggin clue he's there but she just laughs to fit in with the others so she doesnt look like a fool because shes not in on the joke :o
i thought it would be this.
Anyway, i've already laughed without a friggin clue of what i was laughing just to fit in and not look like a fool, but actually looking like one, so...*shrugs*
 
I've never seen that Spiderman thing, I've never been able to find it on my DVD.
 
Nell2ThaIzzay said:
I've never seen that Spiderman thing, I've never been able to find it on my DVD.
That's because its an Easter egg only on the X-Men dvd, and not 1.5
 
lordofthenerds said:
That's because its an Easter egg only on the X-Men dvd, and not 1.5

I have the X-men dvd, where is the easter egg!!!:eek:
 
Wow that Ian dancing was so cute! He looked a little like Dave Letterman I thought.
 
What?

I've never seen the Spider-Man clip. :o Thanks. I think it's now time for me to put in my X-Men DVD.

Halle has a third eye at the back of her head!
 
lordofthenerds said:
That's because its an Easter egg only on the X-Men dvd, and not 1.5

I have both the regular DVD and the 1.5 DVD. I've never found it on the original DVD.
 
I have x-men 1 in tape....(yes, I save it with my dyno egg and fossils)...and x-men 1.5 in dvd and I swear there is no eastern egg there.....maybe it is because we do not have eastern eggs in my country...cultural differences, who knows? ....Damn.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"