FF footage leaked

The General said:
You know, the shots where the space ship is hit by the cosmic rays...it looks like shots from Armageddon.
I think they are too. The shuttles design is the same (extra tanks on top and curved wing-tips) plus theres a split second at the start where you can see two shuttles flying past, just as in Armageddon.

I wouldn't worry about them using 'stock' footage though, almost certainly just a case of them not having got that far with the FX yet (that kind of model/cgi work will probably be all done post-production). As EXCELSIOR mentioned earlier, this isn't intended as a trailer for the general public, but rather 'promotional' material going out to advertisers, marketing & merchandising people. So there's no harm is filling in some blanks with a little bit of older film footage.

"July 4th Will Be FANTASTIC!"

*giggles like a schoolgirl* :D

I think his site crashed,,,lol

Some one codec pleaseeee:)

Punisher RULES said:
there's probably people out there lazy like me that don't want to wait hours and hours for this thing (no pun intended)to download so can someone just upload some pics? it will be much appreciated.
Already done. Look back a few pages in this thread.

Can someone e-mail it to me? It won't download right.

Can some one just download the video and host it and put a link for it up on these forusm, please.

JoBlo's servers must be getting slammed, because everytime I try to download it it fails at about 4% and I'm on DSL.

taku said:
JoBlo's servers must be getting slammed, because everytime I try to download it it fails at about 4% and I'm on DSL.
Yeah, me too.

Can some one please tell me what codec to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The page to download it doesnt even show up for me, I click on the pictures and and the page just says it cant be displayed.

I think its the damn windows service pack 2,,, goddamn why would windows make a update that f*#ks up everything:(

6 pages and no link. I had half of it and then it said the file was corupted. No I can't even get it to start successfully.

Although From what I saw it looks WAY better then anything I could have expected from Tim Story.

It keeps ending wont dload the full 34megs:( dammnit

I got upto 11.meg now wont go past 5 ,,dammit someone host it please!!!

Fox will probally pull it, before their servers go back to normal (assuming that Fox didn't leak it on purpose) :o

Can someone please send me the footage??
my email is: [email protected]

On windows-it refuses to play

On Divx-It plays 14 seconds of it and stops.

Please send it someone!! I must see Doom!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"