FF in May...oh my...(Spoilers!)

ben_reilly_s_s said:
Last issue i read was where Franklin and Valeria go off to ho knows where in a rocket.

Back on topic, if there is still gonna be a FF as idiot boy JQ says, and if as you say Doom is now good, what if he becomes a member of the FF?

Reed
Ben
Victor
?????
who would be the last member?

Black Panther.

first off i'd just like to say hey to everyone. now that that's out of the way, i'd like to know why everyone assumes that's Susan's the one who is going to pass on? It's only my opnion, but you'd think that marvel wouldn't get rid of the most powerful member of the team. why can't it be Reed and Johnny, or Johnny and Ben, or Reed and Ben?

I hope your right JMAfan. It's hard to believe that Mr. Quesada, who if i'm not mistaken said that while he's on watch there'd be no divorce in the M.U., would kill either one or both parents of two children. If this happens then what would be the point of making such a statement, after all isn't death worse than a divorce?

sanitized.jpg

Soonerfan said:
I hope your right JMAfan. It's hard to believe that Mr. Quesada, who if i'm not mistaken said that while he's on watch there'd be no divorce in the M.U., would kill either one or both parents of two children. If this happens then what would be the point of making such a statement, after all isn't death worse than a divorce?

I don't know, but if the deaths are permanent, they've lost a new fan...:o

gerbstat said:
Hmm....what ever happened to Lyja?

Contrary to rumors to her demise, Lyja is alive and well in Tom DeFalco's MC2 universe that features Spider-Girl. She is a member of the future version of the FF called the Fantastic Five and is married to Johnny and they have a child with the Torch's powers if I recall. She just popped up in that comic last year as a matter of fact and I think she may be in the the upcoming "Last Man Standing" by DeFalco.

In the current continuity, she had a reconciliation with Johnny just before the last battle with Onslaught. When it appeared that all the heroes died in that battle, she told Nathaniel that she would find her own way in the world, turned into her human disguise and was never seen again. There was speculation that she was the one that helps Johnny back in FF#2 volume 3 when he was in the caverns of the Mole Man's kingdom but since Scott Lobdell left the title shortly after, we never found out who that shadowy figure was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"