Film title for Marvel Studios' X-Men

Discussion in 'X-Men Sequels' started by psylockolussus, Aug 7, 2019.

?

You decide!

1. X-Men

9.4%
  2. The X-Men

9.4%
  3. Uncanny X-Men

78.1%
  4. Astonishing X-Men

3.1%
  5. eXtraordinary X-Men

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. X-Men Blue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. X-Men Red

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. X-Men Red

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Xtreme X-Men

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. New X-Men

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Amazing X-Men

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. X-Men: Children of the Mutants

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Mutants

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Mutant X

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. something else

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Neptune Uchiha

Victoria Alonso is tripping balls. The X-Men are a household name. Changing that name to something more 'inclusive' would be like a movie studio deciding sew Deadpool's mouth shut. Which logically never happened as we all know.

TonyDiego and psylockolussus like this.
  2. x-er Registered

given the current use of disney adjectives in film titles like "frozen" (The Snow Queen") and "tangled" (Rapunzel) maybe we'll see something like X-Men: Different and then a sequel like Equal, and a final installment Final, with a cast that's mostly white ironically enough.

3. Hellion Oppa Is Here

If not X-Men/Uncanny X-Men/Astonishing X-Men with Uncanny... being my persona preference, I'm down for Children of the Atom for a title not using X-Men.

One thing I don't want, something like the Spider-Man films with Homecoming/Far From Home. Keep it Simple.

4. psylockolussus Spice Mutant

If not the X-Men... I prefer Mutants.

5. Illuminata DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

6. x-er Registered

I hope Disney doesn’t try to inject too much of itself into X-men. It’s weird to see Disney movies with superpowered princesses and mechanical suits. Hoxpox, I understand, already came off a little too fantasy-like right? I can see Disney fox and marvel operating sort of independently of each other. But after what became of Star Wars, xmen really only stands a chance if marvels working freely

definitely should be more sci fi (science and technology as an essential part of the story)

Neptune likes this.
  7. x-er Registered

This is all starting to make sense to me. Star Wars blows because Disney doesn’t want to compete with JJ Abrams in the future (if the rumors are right) and that’s the exact same thing that happened to Bryan singer after the fox film apocalypse. It’s almost like Disney didnt want to compete with singer on any of that supe hero stuff either and let’s just say, singers X-men still beats the avengers by a long shot...

Anyway if Marvels X-men lands a director that can potentially compete with Disney properties through another studio, X-men is gonna blow. Also, this is absolutely despicable. People should be boycotting Disney for this crap

8. psylockolussus Spice Mutant

What?

Iceman likes this.
  9. TonyDiego is chilling...

It's got to be 'THE X-MEN'.
    Feige doesn't seem to like those additives in front of the titles (if he did, he'd call his Spider-Man 'Spectacular'). So there's that.
    And the very first Jack Kirby & Stan Lee X-Men comics had the 'The' moniker in front of them.
    Finally it'd be bullish to have the MCU called 'THE X-MEN' as a way to deliver the definitive versions of these characters.
    Also, James Gunn did it with the Suicide Squad, so there's a precedent that has been tried, if that accounts for anything...
    [​IMG]

Sawyer likes this.
  10. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

I like most of the suggestions in the poll. I definitely have a preference for X-Men being within the title rather than a name like Mutants. Subtitles would be fine too.

11. craigaat World's Greatest Spy

Professor Dr Charles Xavier's Safe Space for Differently Abled Non-Homosapiens Who Can't Read Good and Want to Do Other Stuff Good Too: The Movie

CJ likes this.
  12. CyclopsSummers Registered

I hope mutants exist since centuries in MCU, ... as vampires .. as eternals ...
    Phase 4 must introduces them or eaqter eggs as soon as possible

Sure that Cyclops Wolverine Jean and Storm will be the actual main core of the team ( like in Fox's old timeline ) but Cyclops Beast Angel Iceman could be the originals in the past
    Colossus/Kitty, Gambit/Rogue, Angel/Psylocke, Iceman/Jubilee can also appear as cameos or have major role
    They are important x-men too

13. CJ Registered

The Uncanny X-Men