Filming Alert - Exterior Shoot in Los Angeles

GoldGoblin said:
That's the alley scene that guy said there would be on the Q&A's.Why else would there be an alley?

That's what I thought first, too...
In this case, this would be a confirmation to the Q&A...

Interesting, the alley scene in the Q&A's summary, I forgot all about that. So this means that we should actually see GG2/Spidey in this scene somewhere, if I remember correctly. I wonder if any actors will be present if this is that alley scene from the Q&A's.

There were two alley scenes in both SM1 and SM2. Chill the hell out with this "confirmation of the Q&A" stuff, people. An alley scene in SM3? I'm surprised.
:rolleyes:

cmill216 said:
There were two alley scenes in both SM1 and SM2. Chill the hell out with this "confirmation of the Q&A" stuff, people. An alley scene in SM3? I'm surprised.
yeah.. ive never seen an alley in any spider-man releated stuff. maybe they´ll show spider-man wall crawling! OMG he is wall crawling or swinging. thats the conformation. venom is in it. venom can also wallc rawl and swim. OMG im so good ect blabla...

Easy now, I can see we have two who don't believe, you're no fun. :O

cmill216 said:

exactly what i was thinking

Goran said:
That's what I thought first, too...
In this case, this would be a confirmation to the Q&A...

lmao

how is it confirmation?

u kids...

Very intriguing pictures. Thanks for the updates.

I wonder what the rigging is that's going on here, presumably they are testing the wires to see if they are camera-ready, I don't know much about film production but it would make sense to set up a dummy rig firstly to see if it fits and it everything's in working order, then you attach the expensive camera, no?

The explosion/fire ball intrigues me even more, maybe it will be a pumpkin bomb after all...

UPDATE #2
Filming yesterday with a dumby swing through a alley.:eek: I think today the real actors will be on set.

From ericrichardson and blogdowntown:

Monday, 10am
Nothing new over the weekend. Spiderman took a back seat to huge protests. I did take some shots of another non-Spiderman shoot on 7th Street. Crews were back in the alley this morning, so I would suspect there will be more interesting things to see this evening and in the morning. Then shooting occurs tomorrow and Wednesday.

Monday, 10:30pm
Lots of stuff happening in the alley tonight. I'm just sitting down to watch TV when all of a sudden a suspended camera appears right outside the window.

119193165_ddf2f2d575.jpg

Filming for Spiderman III in my alley in Downtown Los Angeles

The next part's even better, though.

119193327_661b7c3c89_o.jpg

Filming for Spiderman III in my alley in Downtown Los Angeles

Yep, a suspended dummy. He zipped up and down the alley a few times and then just sort of parked. They are calling action and cut, but I don't know that the dummy's actually for film. I think they may just be testing shots before running the real thing (whatever the real thing is). They're running a variety of speeds, probably to see how they look on camera.

Even after it's been by a few times, it's really weird to see a dummy run by about six feet outside your window.

Posted at 03/22/06 09:15AM
Source: http://blogdowntown.com/blog/2172
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ericrichardson/119193165/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ericrichardson/119193327/

/\... I think I'm getting dizzy looking at those pics :eek:

Cool Pics Retro... Good Find yet again. :up:

That's The Goblin II's scene...that would be my guess. Cool stuff.:cool:

No problem TheSlag.:)

I wonder if any of the actors/stuntmen will turn up in full costume? Thát would great. Especially if it's GG2 throwing around bombs.:up:

Will they use a real guy or are they set up shots for spydercam?

Imagine if they went with a real guy AND spydercam? I guess the dummy doesn't have to resemble anyone, just ensure there's enough room for an actor or the digital Spidey ;)

Nice one Retro - do you have your own 'spider-sense'?

Frenzy said:
Will they use a real guy or are they set up shots for spydercam?

Imagine if they went with a real guy AND spydercam? I guess the dummy doesn't have to resemble anyone, just ensure there's enough room for an actor or the digital Spidey ;)
I think they're making sure the wires don't pop when the real actor or stuntman turns up on set to do his thing.

The filming letter said something about dialouge, stunts and firebombs.So...

Frenzy said:
Nice one Retro - do you have your own 'spider-sense'?
*Freezes*...*Eyes pop open* *Kills fly*:spidey:

Visionary said:
That's The Goblin II's scene...that would be my guess. Cool stuff.:cool:

^Has to be for sure,because the Goblin would be in that same pose when he is standing on a glider.

Damn....that's exactly like that Q and A! GG2 in an alley. So it WAS true.

But weren't people here flaming that guy for bull****ting us, yet all the stuff he said is getting proved to be true?

Great, so now we lost one great source of info...Oh well...he told us all we needed to know.

Sucks that Venom will last just one film though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"