FINAL CRISIS: Superman and the Legion of 3 worlds

Yeah the DiDio video yesterday said
"you maybe chatting to him right now!"

Of all the ways to end it for Superboy-Prime. . .

If anything, Superman failed to redeem him. He's beyond redemption now.
To find him on the DC message boards read from stuff from the poster therealclarkkent. Anyways all in all I look at this book as Final Crisis and just pretend the main main final crisis didn't happen.

I gotta say, I'm getting kind of bored of [blackout]metafiction[/blackout]. Good story otherwise, though. I'm glad it's finally over and we know how everything wound up.

Man!!! Time travel makes my head hurt!
but overall pretty good especially the Dawnstar/ Wildfire stuff.

Wow I reeeeaally don't know what I think about that ending. It's like some kind of wild mix between "
tard.gif
" and "
rcain.gif
."

Im tripping out man. Like, majorly tripping. I liked that ending.

I bet it's Geoff Johns behind it.

Nah, it'll be Grant Morrison in a Geoff Johns mask

I bought this 'cause I had a friend who freaked over the reveal and knew I hate Prime. This was pretty awesome. I like it even more now that I see what's been done on the DC forums and Twitter.

I wish DC would have links to official prime shenanigans.

He's all of us, Ass. Superboy Prime, in the end, is Geoff Johns' commentary on annoying internet fanboys (i.e. the ones who don't like Johns' work).

Heh, that's kind of what I thought too when I first heard about the ending.

well i want a cooler name than Superboy prime! BlackVulcan prime? Naw? Not ready for prime time prime? No! Optimus Prime? Cool! but taken.... i will get back to you guys on that.

i kinda now don't want that Little Jerkweed to go away. besides having pre- crisis Supes power and being a Total/ Toolbot bad guy. That dudes sorta grown on me. not like a foot fungus or anything like that mind you, but a good bad guy.hehe

this is an actual post 'he' wrote on the DC boards:
super_boy-prime said:
Stop! Stop! Stop!

What did any of you do that was so great? look at Manotar. He's got 2,356 posts and works at a jiffy lube. I saved the universe, recreated the multiverse, and Blackest Night wouldn't be here without a Sinestro Corp War. So, yeah, I killed some folks, destroyed some planets, but what, what have you done? I

Ask yourself what have you done?

And while you think about that, I'm going to back in time and Save Kennedy. Because I can do that. But first I'd like a grilled cheese.

Out! Superboy!

Hilarious.

It's a bit of a campy ending, but it's still damn funny nonetheless.

yeah i never yelled at my mom while she was making me a cheese sandwich .. so i cant be Rodimus prime!( nope. that sucked even when it was suppose to be cool )...i mean take money outta her purse yeah! but never yelled at her.

"Freakin Jiffy Lube" now that's funny!Hahahaha

* note Blackvulcan does not recommend taking money outta your mom's purse but if you do dont tell her i told you too. i got enough troubles without that headache

Last edited:
He's all of us, Ass. Superboy Prime, in the end, is Geoff Johns' commentary on annoying internet fanboys (i.e. the ones who don't like Johns' work).

Ha. As if we go on a murdering rampage and become obsessed with the idea of being a hero.

Or be like Kid Miracleman.

Who was far more awesome than SBP ever was.

Ha. As if we go on a murdering rampage and become obsessed with the idea of being a hero.

Or be like Kid Miracleman.
Well, fans do send various industry people death threats and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"