Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

WallCrawl said:
No, I think most people get that. Like Zen said, Advent Children is the ultimate fan service movie. Even in conjunction with the game, as a movie the story isn't great. But the visuals, the humor, the fights are all so well done it's just damned fun to watch. :up:

You've obviously not read some of the complaints that i have.. "Who are all these characters jumping in," "why don't they ever explain that guy with that girl at the end," "why can the dog talk," etc. It's ridiculous.

What exactly was the storyline? l saw it but l was busy reading the subtitles and watching it so l dont think l got everything..

um, because I was curious :confused:

I want to see it too

hey yo its sean said:
You've obviously not read some of the complaints that i have.. "Who are all these characters jumping in," "why don't they ever explain that guy with that girl at the end," "why can the dog talk," etc. It's ridiculous.

Play the game then all shall be REVEALED

If you can't bother to play the game. Then **** you. This is a movie for FANS OF THE GAME :up:

It's a movie for everyone, not just fans, but fans will most likely enjoy it more.

Nathan said:
girl-cloud.jpg

>_<

Its not that bad

very Visual Kei

alot of J-Rock bands do this.

Not very alarming, good photo manip though who did it?

Still looks masculine, despite the soft eyes..Could be the jaw.

Did anyone else feel sorry for Kadaj? A part of me didn't want him to end up like he did. :(

GunBlade said:
Still looks masculine, despite the soft eyes..Could be the jaw.

It's the width of the neck, the eyebrows and the broadness of the shoulders.

Anyone know where I can buy this on DVD?

preferably the one with the Cloud figure with the bike.

Roughneck said:
Anyone know where I can buy this on DVD?

preferably the one with the Cloud figure with the bike.

The DVD is being released in North America on the 28th of November. The Japanese limited edition DVD has the Cloud figure, I haven't heard yet if we're going to be receiving the same deal so you might end up having to buy the imported DVD if you really want that figure.

Swordmaster said:
It's a movie for everyone, not just fans, but fans will most likely enjoy it more.

No, it's definitely a game for the fans. It's, like, 95% fan service.

Clould looks alot like the Gackt (google it youll see)

WallCrawl said:
The DVD is being released in North America on the 28th of November.
Awesome. I was wondering about that too.

I heard the november release date was a bit shakey, anyways I grew tired of waiting so I downloaded it and made my own DVD :down Great A+ quality but I would rather have an official DVD. :(

Dorian Gray said:
I heard the november release date was a bit shakey, anyways I grew tired of waiting so I downloaded it and made my own DVD :down Great A+ quality but I would rather have an official DVD. :(

It wouldn't surprise me if the date got moved again. I did the same thing, but I'd rather buy the official DVD as well. I enjoy supporting films I like when I can.

GoblinScrier said:
Wikipedia is saying January 10, 2006.

Amazon is only going to be selling it on January 10th as well. :(

WallCrawl said:
Amazon is only going to be selling it on January 10th as well. :(

The US Version BETTER have a VERY DAMN GOOD DUB JOB

Or alot of People won't live to see the Light Of Day for this Movie taking it so long here to get Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"