Final Space on TBS

TheVileOne

Eternal
Reaction score
Anyone watching this animated show on TBS yet? Wanted to see if there are any fans. An adult sci-fi animated comedy with a serialized story, likable characters, and great production values. Like the animation on this show looks fantastic. The animators actually designed the space sequences to look like actual photos of outer space.

On first glance I thought this might be some sort of Rick and Morty clone, but I was so wrong. It's like an epic space opera.

Also, nice to have a show with likable characters for a change. Here's the full first episode.

https://youtu.be/q3U66k21tkE

I love this show!

As you said the characters are likable, the story is engaging, the writing is quick and witty, and the animation is very good.

I hope there are more seasons.

I'm glad I gave his a 2nd chance, I'm halfway through it and I'm hooked

The first episode didn't hook me but fortunately I kept watching and the show really grew on me.

The show has been renewed for a 13 episode second season ????

Apart from the S2 premier which I didn't quite like I have to say this season has been incredible so far.

I much prefer this show to Rick and Morty. The characters are actually likable. And now they are doing these epic sci-fi adventure plots.

World building in the show is also fantastic.

They seemed to have dialed down Gary quite a bit this season.

I don't think so. One episode opened up with him dancing to Footloose. Also, Gary's been through a lot. He saw his best friend get killed in front of him. Failed to save planet Earth. Lost the girl he loves. Got his arm brutally ripped off. A lot was put on his shoulders and it's clearly had an affect on him.

It's a nice show, a tamer take than say, Archer 1999 is currently with it's bananas plotline.

Holy bad place, that latest episode was incredible, and that ending :csad:

Yeah,Olan said this would be the darkest episode yet and he wasn't kidding, The episode had a season final feel to it, I had to double check to make sure it wasn't the last episode.

Well they introduced that whole dimensional key thing and as far as I know, they still only have one. And then I think like 4 episodes left this season.

Well this season was incredible, thing that stood out for me this season was the character development with some of them.

Loved season 2 only wish I had rationed it a little better like I did with season 3 of Big Mouth managed to make that last like 2 months this barely lasted 2 days with me.

Another fantastic season loved it from beginning to end. It really is a toss up between this & Rick & Morty as my new favorite animated show.

They seemed to have dialed down Gary quite a bit this season.
I thought that to start with as well but I think they having a slightly less OTT Gary can be used to mark his growth (if only a little).

I thought the first season was a little bit better. Those dimensional keys they had to find were too obvious a Mcguffin to fill out the season. (Imo)

Also I didn't like how nobody seemed to notice that Mooncake was able to say more words... it's just a minor thing but still

It's good to binge watch, but if it was released weekly I don't think I'd be all that invested in watching it.

Thought tonight's episode was the best one that S3 has had so far, really loved Avacato's character development in this episode.

This season seems pretty bleak so far, like all if not most of the characters are going to die.

It's too bad but I lost track/interest in the show's third season. I was hoping to catch up and see if the fourth season improved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"