Final Theatrical Trailer Thread

i wanna hear Prime say "my bad"! hehe

:woot:..i really wish i had a camera phone yesterday and took a shot of the trailer from the theater..i tell you, the battle-mode pose of Op i'm talking bout is really superb! and that comical final shot is really funny:yay:

this is going to take at least three hours till it gets to youtube, isn't it?

*sigh*

anyway, it's a couple of hours away now from the yahoo one, so i'll confirm later if the it's the same with the shrek3 one..:cwink:

anyway, it's a couple of hours away now from the yahoo one, so i'll confirm later if the it's the same with the shrek3 one..:cwink:

i'm actually kinda hoping that it's a different one...

...that way we get 2 trailers!!! hehe

i'm actually kinda hoping that it's a different one...

...that way we get 2 trailers!!! hehe

:yay:..if it's indeed different then it might be the one attached to POTC3..but i hope the shrek3 trailer i saw was not a cinema-exclusive, you've got to see the new shots there (as i've described previously)..oh, you'll be seeing it anyway this 18th..just lucky that i saw shrek yesterday, the 16th:cwink:

I thought that this Yahoo one was a seperate one to the Shrek3 one as they said on Micheal Bays site that the Shrek3 one was a Cinema exclusive one.

Oh, 1 hour and 25 minutes left to go.....

*Gets even more hyper in anticipation*

I thought that this Yahoo one was a seperate one to the Shrek3 one as they said on Micheal Bays site that the Shrek3 one was a Cinema exclusive one.

Oh, 1 hour and 25 minutes left to go.....

*Gets even more hyper in anticipation*

So what i saw on shrek3 yesterday was indeed a cinema-exclusive:woot:..shrek3 will be shown on your place come friday anyway..well i hope this online trailer will feature that battle mode OP pose, that humorous final Sam/Op sequence, and the freaking awesome TRANSFORMING sound! the chills i had seeing them yesterday is still in me at this moment..:yay:

I heard it's going up online on saturday...But I'm guessing it will be leaked by later tonight?

:yay:..if it's indeed different then it might be the one attached to POTC3..but i hope the shrek3 trailer i saw was not a cinema-exclusive, you've got to see the new shots there (as i've described previously)..oh, you'll be seeing it anyway this 18th..just lucky that i saw shrek yesterday, the 16th:cwink:
If it's a different trailer than the one with SHREK 3, then "might" isn't an option. Is it different, it IS the one running with Pirates 3.... and if it's different, I'll bet you ten that this trailer has ALL you saw in the trailer before Shrek 3, plus a whooooole lot more buddy.

If it's a different trailer than the one with SHREK 3, then "might" isn't an option. Is it different, it IS the one running with Pirates 3.... and if it's different, I'll bet you ten that this trailer has ALL you saw in the trailer before Shrek 3, plus a whooooole lot more buddy.

indeed and agreed:yay:..but i hope this new yahoo-final-potc3-attached trailer won't deviate much from that shrek-attached i've seen..it has a no-spoil edit coz most were recycled shots..they only added footages we've seen from the 3rd spot, as well as the new shots i described a while ago and the transforming sound..anyways, the premiere is getting nearer..bring it on!

Talk about weird -- I was at the Yahoo site, watching the countdown, and at 12:10 pm EST time, the countdown hit 0 0 0 0 0, then started adding numbers going in a countup instead......

Whats that mean? Trailer wont be up till 1, 2, 3, 4 EST?

with the faceplate or without the faceplate
big monkey or starscream
all the crazy questions will be answered.....
have to say more excited about this than the SM3 trailer...and I'm a BIG spidey fan....
(please dont fook it up Bay..please)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"