Finally saw this movie on SHO

I dunno, it just seems to have been more of a studio thing than a story driven thing.

Well yeah. The budget being a factor. But The Punisher can be the Punisher anywhere so its all good.

True.

Although, that anti-Yankee comment seemed make him a Devil Ray fan to me.

I hope the sequel gets a better budget......and if not, they should get inventive. Grimy, nasty, just crappy looking streets can be great locations for Pun.

Really?

He sounded like he might have been a D-Ray fan.......or maybe even pass for a Red Sox fan (uugguuuuggg...............).

I like to think Pun is a Yankee.

no.

I can't believe you have that avatar.............sigh..............Afflack.

No I think everyone does.

Bow to The Fleck

Dude....I am ignoring this Afflack phase your going through, kay?

Where's Frank from, anyone know? Anyone? Anyone at all?

Embrace The Fleck

He loves you

As you read this post he raped you

Nah, Afflack has raped....I believe. That dude's a meance to socitety. A madman.

Nah......I'm just a Bronx-ite(wtf, is that even a word?) and Yankee fan......so, I'm a little saddened by the fact that Frank's a Met fan.......

I loved this movie aswell. I thought it was a great revenge(or punishment) movie. I can't compare it to the comics, though, because I've only read a few.

I dunno.....I guess the second half was on some level on par with the comics. But.....I think the PERFECT Punisher movie MIGHT have to be Nc-17.

I'm not the biggest Punisher fan, but I have a question for those of you who have seen the adaptation. Was Stan Lee in it? I know he has cameos in alot of Marvel movies, but I mean, Punisher seems so violent, and Stan Lee seems like such a wholesome guy, would he really want to be associated with that? Can anyone tell me, its been killing me.

I never saw Stan Lee in the film. I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty damn sure he's not in it.

The Punisher is the only Marvel film Stan Lee has not had a cameo.

As far as I know he doesn't have one in Ghost Rider either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"