Fire Pro Wrestling Returns has ****ing shipped dammit!

TheVileOne

Eternal
Reaction score
It's here. Don't know what this is? $14.99 on the PS2, the greatest pro wrestling video game of ALL TIME!

Yeah it's 2-D, so what? The game is hardcore. You can create perfect CAW's of ANYONE.

FYI, this game is OUTSELLING Smackdown vs. RAW 2008 on Amazon.com.

Here some links.

Spider-man vs. Venom and Carnage! Ronald McDonald! The Hulk!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Oi5fhiZbdXM

ECW in Fire Pro R
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niLrtKJ8FPA

Tribute to Fire Pro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNBCBkorcII

Just to let you know here's what the game includes:

-Customize your own rings, belts, REFEREES.

-MMA Octagon Cage arena and MMA Superstars (Including Cro Crop).

-a roster of 327 superstars (including US legends and wrestlers: Stan Hansen, Lou Thesz, Abdullah The Butcher, Sting, AJ Styles, Road Warrior Animal, Big Van Vader, Terry Funk to name a few).

-500 CAW/edit slots. That means you can create 500 extra wrestlers and virtually any roster from any time period can be re-created.

-Barb wire exploding death matches.

-Exploding electrified cage matches

-Barbwire board matches

-Striking Only matches

-Elimination battle royales

-GHETTO FORKS

FYI, if you don't know what what the Ghetto Fork is, it's Homicide's trademark weapon. It's a fork he keeps in his boot and whips it out in his hardcore bouts. You can actually stab the head of your opponent with a fork in this game. That's how hardcore it is.

The game is currently #38 on Amazon.com bestsellers list for video games. It's beating SVR 2008 in the rankings.

Spiderman was getting his ass handed to him in that video. 2 thumbs up.

I'll try and get this. I haven't played Fire Pro since 6 Man Scramble on the Saturn.

I loved the CAW.

it's not better than the wwf wreslemania arcade game of the 90s

that game rocks socks...

awesome i'll get this :D i have something similar to this on the Nintendo 64 :woot:

It's not from the Fire Pro series is it?

Is it No Mercy 64 or Wrestlemania 2000?

EDIT:

This game is now #21 on Amazon.com's video games bestsellers list.

Good luck. Gamestop doesn't seem to have it in yet. Best bet is ordering it online. I ordered mine online. Can't find any store that actually has it on the shelves since it's a budget title.

As long as you don't buy that brick called the PS3.

fpwr_ps2_rank.jpg

Well...
I'm in a hotel until december 1st, then I go to my new apt. and I don't know if it'll have Internet or if I will have to get it.
Although there's Internet at the hotel, so I guess I can buy that Live wireless thingie :confused:
It's so expensive :cmad:

There's no cat5 sockets in your hotel room? WTF, I thought you left Mexico.... :o

Who ****ing cares. FIND THIS GAME! FIND FIRE PRO WRESTLING RETURNS!

PWN SMACKDOWN VS. RAW 2008!

THQ has ****ed with us for the last time. You can't even play as CM Punk or MVP in season mode.

**** Smackdown vs. RAW.

578325_35455_front.jpg

I agree! It rocks! The green guy was my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"