The Dark Knight *** First Legit TDK Film Review? ***

damn forgot about this thread. i thought it was a real review.. boooo

damn forgot about this thread. i thought it was a real review.. boooo

Yah, I guess it isn't real. I don't see anywhere in the plot that we know most of the major points of so far that Joker being in a body-bag would work anyway to suit some purpose of his. Sounds a bit too defensive... he's an offense type character ;)

Yah, I guess it isn't real. I don't see anywhere in the plot that we know most of the major points of so far that Joker being in a body-bag would work anyway to suit some purpose of his. Sounds a bit too defensive... he's an offense type character ;)

See, the bit in the trailer where the Joker says "Why so Serious?" seems to me like he is wearing a body bag. :cwink:

We don't know the entirety of the movie despite what plot points we know. So it's still entirely feasible for Joker to come popping out of a body-bag at some point. The only way we'll know for sure is when the movie comes out.

I have to agree that (and I am just going by what I have seen in the trailers) I don't think anyone else can hold a candle to Ledger's Joker either. Lol I think Bale as Batman is the best Batman out of all of them. I can't wait to see Eckhart as Two Face. Tommy Lee Jones was good but his was more cartoonish in looks. I am so excited!

Why is this thread back, is someone high today?

normal_yoda-smoking-weed.jpg

I've been skimming through this thread and I've yet to find where it was proven that the review is indeed fake. Can someone possibly show me... I really don't want to have to search through all 35 pages :csad:

Is this really a review? It sounds like fanboy raving to me.

In the Name of God, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful
===============================================

I do not like taking part very of this forum because of times that I posted had much confusion because of my religion and of the fact of I put the sentence(in up) that is tradition.

In this case extra come here talk that for being Brazilian and to live in Brazil affirm that this journalist is 100% reliable and respectable, being a great professional of his work.

For years she gets "holes" in the "information cinematogràfics" .In this case she had a "spy" or "personal friend" that watched to the film cut that for warner exhibited for for one publish restricted. And can be sure that she is not lying neither anything and nor he would go to risk its beautiful career for cause of something so small.

She also neither it likes heros nor heros film, just with the data in hand did a "review" anticipated how she also did other times . And neither it thought of if promote with this because she knows that this kind of information in Brazil is not going to promote you in anything, just is going to cause agitation in fans that was what happened . Now Nobody of the remaining of the media commented that that was a "great hole" of her, not even they cited Nothing. The subject stayed Restricted to batman fans in Brazil(that are many , one of the 3 local of the world where he has more fans) and in films new releases sites.

She said believe that the film will be "cut", not only because of scenes polemics with ledger more also because the film was very large almost an old epic.

Stay with God

I do not like taking part very of this forum because of times that I posted had much confusion because of my religion and of the fact of I put the sentence(in up) that is tradition.

In this case extra come here talk that for being Brazilian and to live in Brazil affirm that this journalist is 100% reliable and respectable, being a great professional of his work.

For years she gets "holes" in the "information cinematogràfics" .In this case she had a "spy" or "personal friend" that watched to the film cut that for warner exhibited for for one publish restricted. And can be sure that she is not lying neither anything and nor he would go to risk its beautiful career for cause of something so small.

She also neither it likes heros nor heros film, just with the data in hand did a "review" anticipated how she also did other times . And neither it thought of if promote with this because she knows that this kind of information in Brazil is not going to promote you in anything, just is going to cause agitation in fans that was what happened . Now Nobody of the remaining of the media commented that that was a "great hole" of her, not even they cited Nothing. The subject stayed Restricted to batman fans in Brazil(that are many , one of the 3 local of the world where he has more fans) and in films new releases sites.

She said believe that the film will be "cut", not only because of scenes polemics with ledger more also because the film was very large almost an old epic.

Stay with God

wtfudge?

Stay with God

MY EYES!

*head explodes*

Imagine running that through Alta Vista back into Portugese and the headaches it would induce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"