First Look at Frank Castle/The Punisher!

I wish the skull wasen't that faded, but that looks pretty cool.

Haha, at the Seagal remark... I thought the same thing. :D

If we keep up the Segal comparisons LGF will be forced to send another photo where we can see his face. LOL Keep it up. :)

Oh noez he looks liek Steven Segal!!!

Seriously, the pic looks cool! Just wish the skull was a little brighter.

Well it's better the baddies can't see the skull clearly until they're right up on him...when it's too late. LOL However again he'll be wearing different outfits I'm sure throughout the film. Plus...something else maybe which I've hinted at before. He he.

Fantasy Island

Hmm..He actually looks cool.
Could it be this movie may not be so bad?

Don´t like it at all, I´m getting a Steven Seagal vibe from it. :dry:

That doesn't bother me. Seagal's first few movies are good stuff, before he became a bloated caricature of himself.

I thought the bright skull was purposefully done to give bad guys a target that was kevlar backed. I thought there were two reasons to wear it. 1) It strikes fear in a perpetrator because THE Punisher is on scene, not just some dealer with a gun. 2) It, at least subconsciously, makes them aim for a bullet proof area and away from his head and nads. The movie also gave a nice third reason, it was a gift from his son. Darken that logo, please.

I don't care what anybody else says, THAT IS THE PUNISHER! Ray looks fantastic in the role, and it sure seems like he will be kicking tons of ass.

By the way: this first image is at least 1000% better than Jane's first.

I know he's wearing some thick clothes there but damn his arms are huge. He was big already but he worked out like mad for this role.

you know, after watching Rome I gotta say Ray would be a better Punisher. Tom was great but he was playing more of a man who lost his family whereas Ray more looks like to be playing a man on a quest.

punisher1small.jpg

Doing his best impression of Wilson from Home Improvement.

Ha! So true.:woot: I just wish the logo wasn't so faded. I think it looks best when it stands out from the black.

The Steven Seagal comparison is silly. That's no reason to dislike the guy in the role.

But that picture really does look good. He looks big, tough, and intimidating, and the skull looks great.

Anybody notice this similarity from today's advertising on the front page of SHH? Gloves, hairline, eyebrows, etc...

pun.jpg

Everytime I see Siphonfilter I see the word "shoplifter". It's weird.

I gotta say it....he actually looks more like the Punisher than Jane.
He looks more like the comic book come to life.

I never said the steven seagal thing was all that bad, him sorta looking like him is alright, him having the same delivery as seagal, i wouldn't be too hot on.

Haha, I've been inside the bradstreet motel, its a run down student residence... Wonder if they kept the dead pigeons!

Not bad, but I want a better pic. I also feel the skull needs to be a bit brighter. He almost looks like Steven Seagal. He's definitely no Thomas Jane.

So... MORE PICS PLEASE! :p

I know he's wearing some thick clothes there but damn his arms are huge. He was big already but he worked out like mad for this role.

It looks like he is wearing something a Navy SEAL would wear.

Would be nice if the Skull was brighter, but as long as this ends up being the kick-ass action film that it should be, all is forgiven.

Maybe the skull will be brighter on different attire...or something else. He he.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"