Revenge of the Fallen First Look at Twins in Ice Cream Truck Form, Jolt, and Arcee!

craigdbfan

Avenger
Reaction score
The Twins Combined Ice Cream Truck Mode

0065356941595_500X500.jpg

Alt Mode

TF2DeluxeTwins2.jpg

Arcee

0065356942153_500X500.jpg

Alt Mode

TF2DeluxeArcee2.jpg

Jolt

0065356941594_500X500.jpg

Alt Mode

TF2DeluxeJolt2.jpg

Enjoy and Discuss!

Last edited:
arcee looks ugly and i mean UGLY.

the designe in 2007 was not 2 times better but 2456699 times better.

is this supposed to be a joke?

All the motorbike ladies look like pure crap. Michael Bay openly stated that he didn't like Arcee and it seems as if he gave Chromia a bigger part in the film (being Ironhide love interest and all).

Last edited:
and now there are love interests with the Tranformers... hahah that's just great.

I always saw Arcee as Hot Rod's love interest. And didn't Springer cause a love triangle between them?

Jesus, I'm such a nerd.

Despite the pretty horrid looks of the motorbikes. I really like that the Twins combine into that Ice Cream truck and Jolt looks pretty awesome too.

I really don't understand why they didn't just stick with the same Arcee that came out for the first film as a toy. It was fine. This looks like ash.

Man that Ice-Cream Truck looks awesome! Jolt looks okay but Arcee looks like ****.

I always saw Arcee as Hot Rod's love interest. And didn't Springer cause a love triangle between them?

Jesus, I'm such a nerd.

Hmm, not really. I gathered Hot Rod liked her but she didn't feel the same. Arcee and Springer always acted like the couple that never was.

Arcee looks like a hot mess.

Arcee, what have they done to you??? NO, NO, NOOOOOO!!!!! (Great, if I continue with my horror, I'll sound like Sam)

Agree, she just looks creepy. And painful. And wrong. WHY!!!

Wow -- that design is total, unadulterated crap.

Seriously - I could have designed a better transforming motorcycle robot when I was in high school. Why in god's name did they not use something closer to the 2007 toy Arcee design?

1806453831_79ba28bab3.jpg

1806457463_9001a75e2a.jpg

So, what's the story behind the twins other alt modes? Why do they both have two versions?

Horrible Arcee design.

I agree,Arcee's robot mode looks terrible,her robot mode back from
2007 was much better. Hopefully she will look better in the movie
with this new robot design.

GAH! I'm sorry, but that Arcee looks HORRENDOUS! I will not be "upgrading" from my 2007 Arcee figure any time soon.

BTW, is that confirmed to be Arcee? It looks a lot more like a decepticon to me.

god these are just the toys. Its not a godd representation of what we'll see on screen. CGI Jetfire looks infinitely better than Leader class Jetfire. None of the toys can capture the complex CG versions of what will actually see on film.

Oh man -- sometimes it seems like the robot designers for this movie sat down and said "Now how can we completely and totally screw up this character design and make it into utter rubbish?"

I gotta admit that Arcee design is butchered. The toy from the first movie is far better.

Seems like they took the easy way out on the whole "girl Transformer" idea, and just went with a somewhat unisex design.

I'm pretty sure the only GIRL factor of Arcee will be female robotic voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"