The Wolverine First Official Photo

Enter the Jackman. :oldrazz:

Indeed.

But more Jackman than traditional Wolverine, as it looks at present.

I wonder if Mark Millar will have any influence on this production, even at this late stage. He's written Wolverine comics and Alexei Belyakov was saying that the script (during Aronofsky's tenure) had the brown/orange comic book costume in it...

I think he will be on for DOFP, Wolverine is too far in and shooting over seas. Think hes busy with Kick-Ass 2 filming as well. Never know though. I would hope if anything he would sway for a more violent side of Logan to be shown. Logan wasnt very threatening last we saw him.

Last edited:
Indeed.

But more Jackman than traditional Wolverine, as it looks at present.

I wonder if Mark Millar will have any influence on this production, even at this late stage. He's written Wolverine comics and Alexei Belyakov was saying that the script (during Aronofsky's tenure) had the brown/orange comic book costume in it...

Yeah, in Aronofsky's draft
he breaks into a dressing room at an opera in Tokyo where a Yakuza boss sits in the front row. Wolverine grabs a costume off a rack (the brown and orange costume) to blend in and walks onto the stage. He then kills everyone in the front row. At first the audience thinks its part of the play but then people start shooting at Wolverine so people begin to storm out of the theatre. Amongst them are Mariko and Noburo - who's personal security rushes to get out. Mariko manages to lock eyes with Wolverine through the mask and she cries as he slaughters the Yakuza. As soon as she's out of his periphery, he chops a guy's head off right behind him.

Its a brilliant way to incorporate the costume, specially with the eye to eye moment. Reminds me of Point Break when Keanu & Swayze look at each other through the mask.

Wow that sounds ****ing awesome!

Yeah, in Aronofsky's draft
he breaks into a dressing room at an opera in Tokyo where a Yakuza boss sits in the front row. Wolverine grabs a costume off a rack (the brown and orange costume) to blend in and walks onto the stage. He then kills everyone in the front row. At first the audience thinks its part of the play but then people start shooting at Wolverine so people begin to storm out of the theatre. Amongst them are Mariko and Noburo - who's personal security rushes to get out. Mariko manages to lock eyes with Wolverine through the mask and she cries as he slaughters the Yakuza. As soon as she's out of his periphery, he chops a guy's head off right behind him.

Its a brilliant way to incorporate the costume, specially with the eye to eye moment. Reminds me of Point Break when Keanu & Swayze look at each other through the mask.

In all fairness that does sound amazing, hope that manages to stay in somehow.

In all fairness that does sound amazing, hope that manages to stay in somehow.

The screenplay in its entirety is amazing.

Wolverine is finally done right, in a brutal R-rated story.

I really hope Mangold didn't deviate nor removed from anything on said screenplay, but rather just added.

It sounds quite interesting. I wonder if they took that theatre massacre scene out following the Batman situation.

Just a deleted a post in here, but just a reminder to everyone: no jokes about Aurora shootings are funny. Don't post them.

I would never do that! I swear I wasn't having a laugh. Hopefully you mean someone posted something which was inappropriate rather than that I said something.

I thought the whole thing was awful and I would never joke about such a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"