First woman US president?

At some point in the next 12 years, I fully expect Tammy Duckworth to run. I don't know if she'd win, but I do think that she will run and relatively soon.

Nikki Haley.

DSAtw7SVQAA_MYz.jpg:large

Haley will be lucky to be president of a college post her time in this administration. God help her if Trump and his inner circle go down for anything that comes from the various ongoing investigations. She might get a gig at a think tank or policy council but that's it. I suspect the stink of Trump will follow so many of his appointments to their detriment for a long time.

Which is a shame. She's not a fool and she could have been a real future star and player in the Republican party.

Haley will be lucky to be president of a college post her time in this administration. God help her if Trump and his inner circle go down for anything that comes from the various ongoing investigations. She might get a gig at a think tank or policy council but that's it. I suspect the stink of Trump will follow so many of his appointments to their detriment for a long time.

Which is a shame. She's not a fool and she could have been a real future star and player in the Republican party.

Which is why the Trump administration is having a very difficult time filling posts (the ones they want to fill anyway) with top notch candidates.

Jesus Christ there are names like Megan Markle, Caitlyn Jenner, and Oprah Winfrey on that list and people wonder how a population can vote for a moron like Trump.

Jesus Christ there are names like Megan Markle, Caitlyn Jenner, and Oprah Winfrey on that list and people wonder how a population can vote for a moron like Trump.

you're drawing that conclusion based on a poll in an online superhero forum that was posted by a guy from Australia?

:confused:

President Caitlyn Jenner. The first transgender, female Republican president...

caitlyn-jenner-a-1024.jpg

Yep. She seemed like a strong leader for the future party. A lot of people seemed to think they could take jobs from Trump and not be dragged down by him.

And yeah, it's SO courageous to follow your bosses orders and stand up in support of one of the biggest bullies in the room.

Settle down a bit, this is a comic book forum so it's ok to have a lighter side to things and there's plenty of serious options up there to vote on.

You really mustn't overworry, you'll get wrinkles

The first stunning and brave potus.

back in 2008, John McCain should have picked Dr. Condoleezza Rice to be the VP candidate. I guess she either wasn't interested or the RNC was totally clueless. Maybe both.

you're drawing that conclusion based on a poll in an online superhero forum that was posted by a guy from Australia?

:confused:

No...

I’m drawing that conclusion from the corrupt, charlatan real estate developer currently occupying the White House, and inferring the fact that if there are morons that voted for him there are clearly similar simpletons willing to vote for vapid celebrities because...reasons?

I was under the impression that most people participating in a democracy understood that who the president is kind of matters, and wouldn’t want to perpetuate the idea of electing unqualified dopes to lead countries :huh:

I think Nikki Haley could be the first. She knows how to govern, but is not afraid to speak her mind and stand up for what she believes in. Remember she was NOT a Trump supporter before he was elected.

None of them were.

She rabidly defends him now. It doesn’t really matter what she was before.

That's the thing that is really preventing anyone good for working for the administration. It is quickly becoming clear that working for trump pretty much kills your future potential.

Pretty certain Tillerson only took the job because Putin told him to.

I think Oprah stands a chance. If Trump could do it, Americans will vote for any convincing rich person with charisma. Especially if she's an afro-american female.

I think Oprah stands a chance. If Trump could do it, Americans will vote for any convincing rich person with charisma. Especially if she's an afro-american female.

Eh... That last part? Really?

LOL bump for some truth

At least women are no worse than men in that regard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"