Joseph Quinn is Johnny Storm/The Human Torch

I'd be fine with him as Storm, and I definitely think he's either Marvel or DC bound in terms of being cast in a CBM.

Casting Butler now would show great insight from Sarah Halley Finn or if DC casts him as,say Robin for example, it would show their insight- either way he is going to be fought over to be part of their cinematic universe

I still believe however that you get Dacre and Austin to come in and audition with John and Emily (if she is indeed Sue) and whoever has more chemistry wins

I’m reading reviews for Elvis and the consensus seems to be that Austin was insanely good. Rave reviews all across the board for his performance. We could see an Oscar nod. I would be shocked if he did NOT get the part for Johnny Storm after this Elvis movie

I think there's a pretty wide net marvel can cast depending on what kind of Johnny Storm they're looking for. While Butler would be a no brainer for them to approach, I could see him being swooped up before being able to commit.

Last edited:
I think there's a pretty wide net marvel can cast depending on what kind of Johnny Storm they're looking for. While Butler would be a no brainer for them to approach, I could see him either swooped up before being able to commit.

swooped up by DC?

Swooped up by any number of big franchises, most notably. Let's not forget there's the entire DC universe, transformers, tmnt, Wizarding world, Sony marvel, GI Joe etc. All which are active or have movies lined up to come out. But I could see him making for a good Flash after WB boots Ezra Miller.

Nope star Brandon Perea has taken to social media to play NOVA.

IMO, he'd be a great Johnny Storm w/ Ana de Armas as Sue. All the reviews for Nope are calling him the scene-stealer

Nope star Brandon Perea has taken to social media to play NOVA.

IMO, he'd be a great Johnny Storm w/ Ana de Armas as Sue. All the reviews for Nope are calling him the scene-stealer

I can see de armas as elektra, mystique, spider woman, lady bullseye, black cat, domino, silver sable, she is too sexy to be sue imho

Brandon would be a really fun Johnny. Maybe pair him with Ana du armas as Sue?

I would love to see Elodie come back as Elektra for the Kang dynasty

Sorry for being OT:
Whats the connection between Elektra and characters who are (reportedly) appearing in Qunatumania?

Sorry for being OT:
Whats the connection between Elektra and characters who are (reportedly) appearing in Qunatumania?

no relation. Someone mentioned Ana De Armas and we got side railed

JS: "You're not my father, Reed. Stop trying to be. Stop trying to inspire me. I don't think I can be what you need me to be right now."

RR: "I'm not trying to be your father. Forget about what I need you to be. I am just reminding you that this TEAM needs you. This team depends on you. I depend on you, Johnny. Your sister's in danger. He has her. And I can't get her back without you."

35 days to go!!!

JS: "You're not my father, Reed. Stop trying to be. Stop trying to inspire me. I don't think I can be what you need me to be right now."

RR: "I'm not trying to be your father. Forget about what I need you to be. I am just reminding you that this TEAM needs you. This team depends on you. I depend on you, Johnny. Your sister's in danger. He has her. And I can't get her back without you."

35 days to go!!!

did you steal the script? Sounds legit to me.

also there are rumblings that fellow Stranger Things alum has got the role

Casting Butler now would show great insight from Sarah Halley Finn or if DC casts him as,say Robin for example, it would show their insight- either way he is going to be fought over to be part of their cinematic universe

I still believe however that you get Dacre and Austin to come in and audition with John and Emily (if she is indeed Sue) and whoever has more chemistry wins
Don't forget that Lucas Hedges and Lucas Till should audition too. :) :)
It's not only about Dacre and Austin. Marvel won't only test two guys for Johnny. There are more actors who deserve to try out.

And another thing. Check Austin's age, please! You shouldn't be thinking that the 31 year old Austin have any chance of becoming Robin (to Pattinson, I mean).
I'm not saying this to be mean or anything, it just feels so strange when people suggest clearly adult actors for a teenage sidekick.

I’m reading reviews for Elvis and the consensus seems to be that Austin was insanely good. Rave reviews all across the board for his performance. We could see an Oscar nod. I would be shocked if he did NOT get the part for Johnny Storm after this Elvis movie
Oh, you will be shocked you say!
I have to smile reading this. You still have Austin/Elvis fever after seeing the film? :) :) :hrt:
I liked him very much too but I'm not caught up in the same high level of worship as you.

Maybe he will be on the shortlist.
To actually get the role is a different thing.
There's a chance that you will be left in shock here. Prepare yourself to be disappointed. Then it won't feel as devastating if someone else is cast.
But if they go with Austin, celebrate the news!!! :)

the question is... will a young Johnny being introduced in this movie be enough, or will they still try to introduce a teenage female character as well (what other young super-heroine GF's has Johnny been associated with, might with see?)

Last edited:

I have the feeling they go with Boyega..

Boyega - Moses magnum
Cavill - Wonder Man
Jodie - Sue
Daisy - I don’t know who that is
John - Reed or molecule man
Giancarlo - geez I wonder
Denzel - magneto

I have the feeling they go with Boyega..

I don't even mind them changing up the Storm(s) ethnicity, an I'm not saying they need to be casting some teenybopper... but, I rather Johnny not be in his 30's

John Krasinski? What character could he be playing?

It would be funny if they went to announce the FF cast, and brought out Krasinski to thunderous applause. Then they said he would NOT be playing Mr. Fantastic. Well, it wouldn't be funny to me, actually.

It would be funny if Marvel subverts all expectations and casts Cavill as Doom. To be clear; I’m not saying they SHOULD do that but it would shock the hell out of people.

A8-E77016-AC6-A-4-DF4-ABB6-C6-CD4398-A651.jpg

If Marvel keeps going for shock value i will shock them back by not paying to watch their movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"