Arrow Flash/Arrow timeline question (Spoilers)

Kar

Sidekick
Reaction score
So if you've been watching "The Flash" you know that Barry
went back in time and changed a few things, altering the timeline.

Does that mean that it could be possible that the
timeline
in "Arrow" is different and a result of what happened in "The Flash"?

Last edited:
So if you've been watching "The Flash" you know that
Wally went back in time and changed a few things, altering the timeline.

Where did you get that idea?
Wally West
has never been mentioned, let alone appeared on the show.

My mistake. I meant to say Barry. Thanks for pointing that out.

Ah, OK, You are forgiven my son. :cwink:

I believe Marc Guggenheim has said before that Barry's time travelling did not affect the events on Arrow.

What Barry did had no effect on what happened in Starling. It wasn't a big butterfly effect.

Not directly though ....

It seems from set photos that Cisco helps Laurel get some Canary Cry tech, but he wouldn't have been able to do that had he died in the original timeline of the show, so while he didn't change the events of anything we had already seen on Arrow, it still has an effect on the Universe as a whole.

Is it possible that Flash is just a week behind Arrow time wise? Barry going back in time meaning that 1x15 and 1x16 happen while Arrow 3x15 was taking place...

Or something like that?

Is it possible that Flash is just a week behind Arrow time wise? Barry going back in time meaning that 1x15 and 1x16 happen while Arrow 3x15 was taking place...

Or something like that?
BUT tonights epi of Arrow took place after yesterdays epi of The Flash so the timeline isnt behind.

But Spideyville brings up a very valid point.

Or something like that?
The timeline is all sorts of messed up at this point, and even the creators have stated it, saying it was the network's fault.

Arrow aired another episode while Flash was on break, and then with the time travel episode, Flash is airing much earlier than Arrow. For example, Yesterday's Flash actually took place before last week's Arrow. Ray and Felicity had a healthy relationship, whereas now it's awkward after the Love thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"