Florida Couple Accidentally Takes 11 Pounds of Weed on Road Trip

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

Avenger
Reaction score
ku-xlarge.jpg

A Florida couple received a strange package on their doorstep at their rental home in Louisiana this summer. It was just a regular shipment of 11 pounds of marijuana, but they didn't know that yet.

The unidentified couple returned the package unopened to UPS, only to find the package back on the doorstep of their rental home once more. A woman who was cleaning the house took the package inside, and the package was quickly forgotten about. Until it was time to go back to Florida.

They finally opened the package to find two full suitcases, and thinking it was some lost luggage finally returned to the them, they threw it in their car and went on back to Florida. With 11 pounds of weed.

Finally, this incredibly suspicious couple actually opened the dang suitcases and found that each one contained a huge amount of the dank stuff. They then turned it over to the police.

How little sense does this story make? Who doesn't look in their just-returned bags, in case of, y'know, weed? And especially with drugs just popping up all over the place these days, it's always best to check your belongings for any huge unknown stashes of narcotics.

This couple has to have almost a non-existent amount of common sense. Why in the world would you take unknown baggage with you this day and age?

This sounds like the sort of story you'd make up if you got caught with the weed, not if you're turning it into the police.

They must be well off because almost anyone I know would try and flip it

This sounds like the sort of story you'd make up if you got caught with the weed, not if you're turning it into the police.

I don't understand why UPS brought it back a 2nd time? Why didn't they just put it in their version of the "dead letter" room, or dispose of it? It makes me wonder if someone there isn't someone in their office connected with this.

Last edited:
All I know is that when I have 11 pounds :-)wow:) of weed with me on my road trips it isn't there by "accident". :word:

how much would they get for 11 pounds?

The people are either to dense to check out the contents of the suitcase/s or just outright lying about it.

"Sorry, officers. We ran over a couple of potholes on the road trip."

arrested-development-lucille-wink.gif

^Ha!

11 pounds, eh? I hear just an ounce costs a ton of money.

I guess all the money they could have made from selling that weed is up in smoke now.

Just read another story where an elderly Australian couple "won" a trip to Canada, all expenses paid, with free luggage. Turns out on the return trip they felt the new luggage was heavy and notified customs who examined it and found a few million dollars worth of meth in it. Then they arrested the Canadian "travel advisors" who orchestrated the trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"