Food, Sex, and Men

no, i wouldn't go for a girl who is a hard nosed bi**h, but i wouldn't in no way want a door mate.

it's scary i had a friend who believed the perfect women template was a stepford wife

I share my life with a witty, assertive, sarcastic, sweet, smart, industrious, passionate woman who loves cooking as much as sex

I am happy

its when guys starting thinking of combining the sex and the sandwich it gets strange

I share my life with a witty, assertive, sarcastic, sweet, smart, industrious, passionate woman who loves cooking as much as sex

I am happy
You are a VERY fortunate man.

I am happy
Yeah, for now...

Yeah, for now...
we've been together for almost three years now, we get married in about six months and we've known each other and been friends since before our first marriages, so we pretty much know what we were getting into when we decided to give ourselves a shot
and it's been a great shot

we've been together for almost three years now, we get married in about six months and we've known each other and been friends since before our first marriages, so we pretty much know what we were getting into when we decided to give ourselves a shot
and it's been a great shot
Sorry, I thought you were one of those idiotic teenagers that think they have a perfect life just because they're with some chick they think they are going to be with forever.

However, you seem like someone who knows whats what. Proceed.

Sorry, I thought you were one of those idiotic teenagers that think they have a perfect life just because they're with some chick they think they are going to be with forever.

However, you seem like someone who knows whats what. Proceed.
I'll proceed, to pick her up from work

we're having chinese today

have fun, I know I will! ;)

He didn't mean it in a demeaning way. I didn't tell the whole thing.

We were having a discussion, and he mentioned a guy friend who was hooking up with this chick, and she did that. No one said anything about being submissive, just you know, be like "hey, want a sammich?"

That's very sweet of her to offer...

But I personally don't like food in bed...or in my case, crumbs in bed, The feeling just creeps me out :o :csad:

I was having a convo with one of my guy friends, and he was like "I'd marry the girl that after a great round of smexin, got made me a sandwich, and brought it back to bed."

This led to me wondering, "are all guys like this?"

So men, of the hype, if the girl you were bangin brought you food in bed, after a round, is she the one for you?

I've learned my lesson about rushing into marrying. Won't happen again. It'll take more than a sandwich in bed unless it's a sandwich with me her and some girl she knows, then I may think about it.

I was having a convo with one of my guy friends, and he was like "I'd marry the girl that after a great round of smexin, got made me a sandwich, and brought it back to bed."

This led to me wondering, "are all guys like this?"

So men, of the hype, if the girl you were bangin brought you food in bed, after a round, is she the one for you?

Yes Definately . If it was peanut butter and fluff i'd probably be good to go another round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"