Iron Man 2 Footage found folks no joke

Omid just doesn't know what badass is.

I think if you were in Tony's position you wouldn't thin of it as ******ed.

That was bad ass. It's sorta like Whiplash is playing with Tony the way a cat plays with a mouse.

Like "Yea I'm coming...and there ain't nothing you can do about it"
i see what you mean

Omid just doesn't know what badass is.

I think if you were in Tony's position you wouldn't thin of it as ******ed.
:whatever: but imo its because Stark wasn't wearing the suit, thats why Whiplash looked like he was in control. We'll see how the scenes will be when both are suited up.

I am just assuming that Whiplash suit is not the final version. Marvel Studios is gonna surprise us

So Hammer helps suply WM with all his weapons for his suite and not Tony?

And War Machine is the biggest draw for me in the sequel. I just downloaded Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on the PSN and can't stop playing as War Machine lol.

Im def looking forward to War machine the most, next to Black Widow

Hope this doesnt turn into a Revenge of the fallen

So Hammer helps suply WM with all his weapons for his suite and not Tony?

And War Machine is the biggest draw for me in the sequel. I just downloaded Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on the PSN and can't stop playing as War Machine lol.

War Machine > Iron Man.

It's a fact.

Hmm.. It appears you're a little confused as to which way the great than sign is supposed to point

It should read

War Machine < Iron Man

Nope, his greater than sign is pointing correctly... yours however is a less than...

That was bad ass. It's sorta like Whiplash is playing with Tony the way a cat plays with a mouse.

Like "Yea I'm coming...and there ain't nothing you can do about it"

Yeah, it was sort of like when Joker was shooting his gun & yelling at Batman in TDK.

Maybe people prefer War Machine, but Tony's is supposed to be the most advanced suit and the better one in all regards. Thats why Tony beat WM when they fought. And even if Rhodey somehow makes a better suit, Tony mother****ing Stark's huge brain will invent a new, better suit. Its like saying that Robin is better than Batman. Yeah right...

Im def looking forward to War machine the most, next to Black Widow

Hope this doesnt turn into a Revenge of the fallen

Favreau is a decent director (more so than Michael Bay), and I pray that he and Thereux thoroughly worked the script out before pre-viz and such. IM-2 looks like a cool expansion of the IM universe, doesn't take it as far as I would like it to go (like Spider-Man) but it looks as good as the first pic.

Maybe people prefer War Machine, but Tony's is supposed to be the most advanced suit and the better one in all regards. Thats why Tony beat WM when they fought. And even if Rhodey somehow makes a better suit, Tony mother****ing Stark's huge brain will invent a new, better suit. Its like saying that Robin is better than Batman. Yeah right...

Well said. I'm excited to see War Machine like everyone else but Stark/Iron Man will always be superior. For the most part, Iron Man doesn't really worry about bullets hitting his armor anyways, especially when he's making constant upgrades. That's what I don't get about all this War Machine hype, his main weapon is firing bullets for the most part. He may be a badass but Repulsor tech/lasers > Bullets.

Well said. I'm excited to see War Machine like everyone else but Stark/Iron Man will always be superior. For the most part, Iron Man doesn't really worry about bullets hitting his armor anyways, especially when he's making constant upgrades. That's what I don't get about all this War Machine hype, his main weapon is firing bullets for the most part. He may be a badass but Repulsor tech/lasers > Bullets.
I suppose he has rockets and tons of other weapons as well, but i dont expect his bullets to hurt Ironman.
Anyway, he is the chainsaw when Ironman is the scalpel. And Ironman's extremis suit is light years ahead of WM's contemporary suit.

For me, WM is cool and all, but i prefer the sleeker look of IM, his suit's colours, his refined weapons and tactics and of course Tony motherfreaking Stark!

Yeah, he has the shoulder mounted RPG which is also pretty badass but...I don't know, I guess it's just weird seeing all these War Machine fans come out of the woodwork once it was official that he's in the film.

Hey guys so is Iron Man going to have an upgraded suit in the sequel? if yes, would look different?

Just watched the comic-con footage. Gotta say it looks awesome. Especially the "War Machine" footage at the trail end.

I hope I won't get lyched for saying this, but I didn't think IM was a great as everyone said, I mean it was god, but the movie would have suffered greatly without Downey jr. Now they have added several of my favorite actors Rockwell, Rourke and Cheadle, who's in my opinion a far better choice, than Terrence Howard, and I have to say the footage looked great.

War Machine is an Iron Man rip off.

Iron Man > War Machine all the way.

That's like saying Nightwing is a Batman ripoff
Or Superboy is a Superman ripoff

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back