Iron Man 2 Footage found folks no joke

[A];17301086 said:
Now we need a proper .mov :oldrazz:

I converted it to .mov and am uploading it to Megaupload now. It'll probably take about 20 minutes.

Guys since you cant download it on myspace, ill post it on youtube for you guys.

Oh man! ****ing awesome!

I converted it to .mov and am uploading it to Megaupload now. It'll probably take about 20 minutes.
I meant an official release -- like the ones you see at apple.com

[YT]v=xgKPxIQ8eSQ[/YT]

Iron Man 2 Comic Con trailer download it fast

guys on do you post it from youtube, ive uploaded it there

WOW!!!! Narly!!!!
What's going on with his chest peice, veins were creepy. I know he gets the triangle but will he change out the syle of the chest peice too?

Quick thoughts:

I'm surprised to see Sam Jackson playing Nick Fury so straight. I always figured he'd be more like Millar and Hitch depicted him in The Ultimates, kinda jovial and whatnot. The press conference bit was awesome on many levels. Mickey Rourke was hard to hear with that accent, but his performance seemed appropriately menacing. Black Widow looks really tough and determined, no BS damsel-in-distressing; good stuff. The Iron Man armor looks sleek in this sequel. Didn't see much of Sam Rockwell, but what I did was very entertaining. He reminds me of a funny Gary Oldman in this. I see why he was considered for Tony Stark the first time around. War Machine...well, it looks pretty awesome. I'm assuming from that shot around 3:26 that Rockwell's Hammer character customizes the Mark II armor with all those weapons to get to the War Machine we're all familiar with?

It looks great. I'm interested in seeing how the traditionally villainous Justin Hammer comes in cahoots with Rhodes and the military. Favreau seemed to be looking at The Empire Strikes Back when he made this, a favored template of many filmmakers for good reason. This came off as more bleak and serious than the last film, and the story doesn't seem to be running away from the critics who said the first could've done with more self-reflection on Tony's role in the global situation.

All in all, exactly what I wanted and more. Can't wait to see this.

Marvel beat me to it. The version is not mine, my quality was pretty horrible. The gyu i got it from didnt wanna post it. I had to pay him for the copy. Ive posted bull crap before, lied. I wanted to make it up to all you fans out there.

Yeah, 5 minutes of shaky cam recording that kicks Transformers, Terminator and Wolverine's asses.

Well....that was nice to come home to after a night of not getting laid.

Not to rub it in but I just came home from a night of getting laid to find this! :woot:

As someone else said this 5 minute clip is already the best action movie I've seen this summer, lol.

This looks absolutely amazing on every level. I wasn't expecting much from the Whiplash character, but he seems creepy as hell! Just plain...sick! This will be the movie of 2010!

Great!! Looks Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really GOOOOODD!!!!1

Now all we need is a cool in-movie catchphrase to associate Whiplash with...
Iron Man's version of "Why So Serious?" if you will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"