'For all mankind' (Apple TV+)

Random thought: should it not have less gravity on the Moon base than on Earth for the astronauts are moving as if gravity was the same.

PS : I don't think "should it not have" is the proper formulation...it doesn't flow nor sound right when I say it.
My guess, it's probably budget reasons.

War on the Moon !
It was a matter of time when you bring guns on the Moon.

I hope Gordo and Ed survive this season

That finale was easily (Imo) the best episode of TV for 2021
:csad:

OMG.

This was absolutely all round brilliant writing, acting and high watermark piece of TV episode. Highly emotional & raw in tension.

By far the best I have seen of any series this year. Beats out all other episodically made series from last year and many years previously that I have watched.

It's by far the best RD Moore have done since Battlestar Galactica. Credit also to the other writing duo Wolpert & Nedivi. Credit to Sergio Mimica-Gezzan for the direction of this episode. Credit to the cast for evoking such emotion in me.

It's a 11/10 for me.

Gosh that was intense!!! Great directing and writing, a sutisfactory ending for a season with an awesome start but a lot of unintestering stuff in the whole middle part.

RIP Gordo & Tracy

In our reality, Michael Collins left Earth for the last time.

Only Buzz Aldrin (age 91) remains of the Apollo 11 crew.

Wow, an absolutely exhilarating S3 premier from start to finish.

MJ going to Portland instead of Chicago, Thatcher gets murdered, Kurt is still alive, and Gordo/Tracy got a film adaption with Quaid/Meg Ryan. The Beatles are on a reunion tour, too.

This show rules sooooo much. I was scared at the end there. Love the 2001 homage with the space hotel.

When ever Ronald D. Moore kills off Ed, I will fight him.

Also noticed how they now have flat screen tvs pre-1996, and they have tablets based heavily on Palm Pilots. As well as, Global Warming has been curbed a bit with the use of nuclear over fossil fuels.

Caught up with episode 2 of the new season, urgh, I was really hoping they would have dropped the Karen/Danny storyline at the end of last season, of course Danny is gonna want to join Nasa's team to Mars thinking that if he lands on Mars 1st before Ed he'll win Karen's heart.

Caught up with episode 2 of the new season, urgh, I was really hoping they would have dropped the Karen/Danny storyline at the end of last season, of course Danny is gonna want to join Nasa's team to Mars thinking that if he lands on Mars 1st before Ed he'll win Karen's heart.
Loved the 'Black Hole Sun' needle drop at the end of the latest episode , and now that Danny and Ed are on the same team I'm like 90% percent certain that Danny will do something to screw over Ed and end up killing him

Holy ****… that fourth episode. This show goes so hard sometimes…

HI BOB.

56pz3blifzc91.jpg

Official Poster from SDCC

Danny makes me physically angry every time he shows up on screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"