For God's Sake

Nobody likes history unless it's WW2. Don't you know that? Now start going for a great comedy... take an established comedian like... Adam Sandler... and he's dating a girl... but that girl turns out to be a dog.

exactly why newbie's should NOT start threads.
who cares?

1. How the hell am I still considered a newby?

2. Take your naive ass to youtube and look up all the reactions to the Halo 3 ending, and look at all the fanboys pissed that Master Chief might be black. I'm black and that pissed me off. Wake the **** up. PLENTY of people care prick.

1. How the hell am I still considered a newby?

2. Take your naive ass to youtube and look up all the reactions to the Halo 3 ending, and look at all the fanboys pissed that Master Chief might be black. I'm black and that pissed me off. Wake the **** up. PLENTY of people care prick.

Plenty of secretly racist idiot fanboys care. These are probably the same people who threw a little hissy fit when MCD was cast as Kingpin in Daredevil. And no one sane cares what they think, so once again..who cares?

Can we just use this thread to call each other n00bs until our post count reaches 35,000? It would be a better use of the thread.

The mystery aspect of what? Type-writer beetles at the Islamic-trade port in Africa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"