• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

For some reason I cant help flirting with black woman

I'm telling you.

He can't answer that because that is patently the kind of statement made by someone looking from the outside at another group and making ignorant statements because they DON'T UNDERSTAND the group they are slamming.
I think GAH is Black. :huh:

who is the chick with the fro?

She's called BabyBoom,.... A spin on Black Lightnings powers,.. Being done by a new artist online,... Of course the link is on my other computer,..

I think GAH is Black. :huh:

That's what he has always claimed.

Not in dispute - what is in dispute is his interp of too many things attributed to "black culture".

On the one hand he complains about blacks as being too ghetto and making us all look bad.

On the other side when he types his prefs to how blacks should be represented - it's like listening to a 75 year old white guy raised in the south,.. and most of his prefs are more ghetto than he originally complained about.

I've been done for a bit,.. I only address him when he addresses me because his best answer to his social failings is "u don't know me" and " I don't care".

Things you hear from my childrens friends when talked into a corner.

And the best answer to that sort of denial is leaving him alone and addressing him when solicited.

Sooner or later,............................

Jeeze, it's just a girl, doesn't matter what her skin color is!!! And why wouldn't you want to date someone of a different race because of your parents or his/her parents!!! It's the both of you that will be spending your time together, NOT YOUR PARENTS!!:whatever: Love is love, lust is lust, if your attracted to someone, then you get with them, it's as simple as that!!! It's sad that it's 2007, and we still have to deal with topics like this!! So Kaleb, ask her out, and if she says no, then so be it!!! But don't be afriad to date someone because others might not approve, it's your life!!!:o

IVe even forgotten what this thread was about :(

I'm telling you.

He can't answer that because that is patently the kind of statement made by someone looking from the outside at another group and making ignorant statements because they DON'T UNDERSTAND the group they are slamming.

lmao bwahahahahahahahaha and this is the problem with variant. who for no good reason assumes im white or some outside race. lawl!

That's what he has always claimed.

Not in dispute - what is in dispute is his interp of too many things attributed to "black culture".

On the one hand he complains about blacks as being too ghetto and making us all look bad.

On the other side when he types his prefs to how blacks should be represented
- it's like listening to a 75 year old white guy raised in the south,.. and most of his prefs are more ghetto than he originally complained about.

I've been done for a bit,.. I only address him when he addresses me because his best answer to his social failings is "u don't know me" and " I don't care".

Things you hear from my childrens friends when talked into a corner.

And the best answer to that sort of denial is leaving him alone and addressing him when solicited.

Sooner or later,............................

apparently you have'nt listened to bill cosby's ramblings.

lmao bwahahahahahahahaha and this is the problem with variant. who for no good reason assumes im white or some outside race. lawl!

(Raised eyebrow as he notes that GAH still can't answer the question while wasting time defending his "blackness".)

This is not debatable because this is a messageboard. If I were asked directly instead of the constant dancing you do,.. I'd say that I have met seriously confused folk like yourself among black people,.. but I find it hard to believe that you are one of them because of your word usage.

And no,... I'm not feeling a need to explain that outside of stopping the assumption that I mean "ghetto-speak".

Since this has been stated in the past by you that you do not care how people view you,.. this is a moot point.

HAND.

In GAH's defense (Did I just write that? :huh:), GAH beats around the bush so to speak. He never comes out and answers direct questions not even having to do with his ethnicity. So this is pretty much the status quo.

In GAH's defense (Did I just write that? :huh:), GAH beats around the bush so to speak. He never comes out and answers direct questions not even having to do with his ethnicity. So this is pretty much the status quo.

Well.

He made a really racist post a little less than a year ago,.. and without anyone asking he defended the last part of it with "I'm Black".

It's a rational assumption that he KNEW he was being racist or at the least his post would be seen as racist otherwise he'd not put that disclaimer on the end in the first place.

:dry:

Look at my number of posts,.. if truly curious, run a search on threads I've started. Understand that I don't look for his brand of ignorance to argue against for the sake of arguement - Nor do I start threads then warp them along racial lines like I've seen him do.

No heat on your "need" to defend him but:

Frankly when I run into someone who chooses to not "talk true" or Speak clearly,... it is because they can't. They hide their ignorance by dancing around a topic or making comments or statements for the sole purpose of winning an argument - forget reality in regards to subject matter.

Since dancing around a topic or shock comments don't work,.. GAH namecalls and does damage control when dealing with when I say something about his behavior.

It obviously bugs him when I do comment on his behavior since I was the third on this thread to comment.

It's a positive that someone is willing to defend him.

HAND.

apparently you have'nt listened to bill cosby's ramblings.

Bill Cosby has nothing to do with your inept ability to articulate a solid argument or point.

stand on your OWN two feet not on the backs of someone else.

and you stole my signature you b****made wannabe

Went to the movies earlier tonight to catch TMNT, and I saw about 3 couples, all of which were white dudes with black chicks. I've seen them on occasion, but never so many in one sitting. They either had supermodel-esque looks, or were like our own SHH resident black goth chicks. :o

That's always nice to see. White guys with black women tends to be more rare. I saw a couple like that yesterday when I went for a walk.

Well.

He made a really racist post a little less than a year ago,.. and without anyone asking he defended the last part of it with "I'm Black".

It's a rational assumption that he KNEW he was being racist or at the least his post would be seen as racist otherwise he'd not put that disclaimer on the end in the first place.

no i did'nt. if so, please cite it for me.

no i did'nt. if so, please cite it for me.

"Nope,.. not going there.
My new policy with you is to point out when your viewpoint is damaged then stop."

Not gonna waste time going back one year or more to find the first time you typed stupid.

You flip flop between denial and "I don't care"

The last time you went in denial Eros or Comicboy, (Don't remember which), pulled up one of your offensive posts to give others the chance to judge for themselves and you didn't like it and the thread ended at that point.
(Because it underlined exactly what I was typing about.)

Now you expect me to go find something you can modify or delete?

LOL.

We are really not as simple around here as you would like.

If you honestly care what folk think of you here,.. CHANGE. If you could care less,.. take comfort that folk continue to interact with you and move on.

It's what I do.

V.

V.

what's all this, black people fighting without boxing gloves????

tsk tsk...what would don king say...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"