For the Mature MALE posters only please...

Hi, sorry since people don’t always want this bumped but I don’t really know where else to ask. Has anyone been circumsised later in life? How old were you? Was it expensive to have done? Was it painful? Do you regret it? And does your partner like it or did they not notice?

Hi, sorry since people don’t always want this bumped but I don’t really know where else to ask. Has anyone been circumsised later in life? How old were you? Was it expensive to have done? Was it painful? Do you regret it? And does your partner like it or did they not notice?

I can't imagine a situation where someone got one later in life (unless it was a medical necessity :whatever: )... but yes, it would be painful, only american women would encourage it because they've been brainwashed into thinking it's dirty otherwise, and I would think they would regret it because they are so many bonuses to having one.

But that's just my opinion...

:yay:

Unless I suddenly decide to start going to synagogue and opting for the kosher meal, I won't be cutting myself anytime soon.
Damn Terry I'm sorry to hear about your passing. I recently discovered that I am a Hebrew.
FPN5iu5XsAENKjJ

God gave men a prepuce for a reason.
Just kidding, evolution did it.

Aha...I actually have quite an interesting tale when it comes to this

Unlike most, I was actually circumcised age 7, for medical reasons rather than for religious reasons. Wasn't expensive (Universal healthcare is a basic human right), was EXTREMELY painful though.

To put it plainly, y'all already know how sensitive it is down there. Now imagine it's swollen.

I literally felt like I was getting kicked in the dick everytime I vaguely moved. Had to pee in bursts.

I don't regret it though as without it I would've had pretty major complications later in life

Hmm thanks for this. Might skip it haha. Agreed about health being a universal right though

Hmm thanks for this. Might skip it haha. Agreed about health being a universal right though

I'm not sure how medically accurate this is, but on Shameless (the US version), one of the teenage characters decided to get one to please his girlfriend, but he could not get an erection for 72 hours after the surgery due to it ripping the stitches... of course, he can't do it, and hilarity ensues...

And YES to a universal right... it should never be a privilege...

I'm not sure how medically accurate this is, but on Shameless (the US version), one of the teenage characters decided to get one to please his girlfriend, but he could not get an erection for 72 hours after the surgery due to it ripping the stitches... of course, he can't do it, and hilarity ensues...

And YES to a universal right... it should never be a privilege...

As far as I can recall (keeping in mind I was only 7) I don't think I had stitches. But obviously things might vary depending on what stage of life you're at

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"