For Those About to LOUNGE (We Salute You)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hard part for me is over. Now its time for me to set back, watch TV, and let someone else handle it for the next 20 years.
Or 25 years these days :o

Doesn't earning enough money to "handle it for the next 20 years" involve a little more than watching TV? :funny:

Congrats CConn!

Fwd%20babies%20someday.jpg

The Red Vs Blue 10 Season DVD Box set is on sale at Amazon for less than $10 a season. I really wish I had money to spend. :csad:

The Red Vs Blue 10 Season DVD Box set is on sale at Amazon for less than $10 a season. I really wish I had money to spend. :csad:

I'm not getting RvB from Amazon again. I got the boxset of the first 5 seasons and the season 5 disc wasn't in there. Those scoundrels :cmad:

That went to ten seasons? I tried watching it all and it stopped being funny after a while

Red vs Blue gets really awesome later.

5EpkzKBlVu.gif
W933VWXpju.gif

IHUienondZ.gif
Vi4hxQepsY.gif

yfC4e4wz0H.gif
gpSG2OUFEM.gif

qlWGlJwGqD.gif

Yeah, they even explain all the completely crazy stuff that happened, like the time travel business.

I love that bit. Mostly Church trying to shoot Donut and his grenade.

One of my absolute favorite moments is when Agent Washington and Caboose are going to Church's base, and he keeps trying to shoot Caboose.

Caboose: "Church! Did you miss me?!"
Church: *misses several times with his sniper rifle* "Damn it! I missed him!"
Caboose: "I knew you did!"

One of my absolute favorite moments is when Agent Washington and Caboose are going to Church's base, and he keeps trying to shoot Caboose.

Caboose: "Church! Did you miss me?!"
Church: *misses several times with his sniper rifle* "Damn it! I missed him!"
Caboose: "I knew you did!"
LOLs. :p

I forgot about that, lol.
There's too many moments I love for me to pick one, but so far it seems to be a Sarge line.
"Great sodium chloride, there goes the chemistry set!"
It's just the way he says it that makes me laugh.

Sarge is great too. Really, everyone is.

There's a joke there, but instead I'll simply say that Alicia Keys' singing voice is highly overrated. Her main talent lies in her ability to play the piano, and her fame relies on how desperate the R&B scene is to have a singer who can play an instrument.

I've never been much of a fan of hers, but I always thought at least she had a pretty voice and could play an instrument, but damn she was practiacally choking on those notes tonight.

Alicia Keys isn't the greatest singer, but you can never doubt she gives it 100% every time she sings.

another reason she's so popular is she's the taylor swift of the r&b genre in that how close she stays connected to her fans via social networking. tumblr for example.

Woke up with a splitting headache that just won't quit. Gonna be great going to work later today.. :(

When that happens to me, quite often my back is out, you could try getting it back in, see if that's the issue??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"