Forever

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
Forever immortal? Doctor Henry Morgan tries to solve his own mystery that has eluded him for 200 years. Starring Ioan Gruffudd (Ringer), Judd Hirsch (Damages, Numb3rs), Alana de la Garza (Law & Order), Joel David Moore (Bones), Barbara Eve Harris, Donnie Keshawarz.

Trailer:

[YT]GZeDx4-ThMg[/YT]

A bit meh but Alana de la Garza. :atp:

I did enjoy the first two episodes and I'm intrigued by the prospect of Adam.

Yeah this looks like a good show. I've enjoyed the first two episodes.

looking forward to the next episode

I like it. I hope it sticks around.

I'm not sure if I'll keep watching it or not. The first episode was alright, haven't seen the second yet.

I liked it too. Its kinda in the vein of Early Edition. Its a light hearted procedural which our lead isn't brooding for a change.

Guys, it's almost a certainty that Adam is...

The detective's "dead" husband.

Could be. I'm not sure if they would do something that obvious but then television isn't known for its originality either.

if true, now wouldn't THAT be a small world...

and SO coincidental that the two people who work together would be so connected to each other in such a way... :whatever:

The show is light and easy to watch with 2 affable leads and an interesting overarching plot in place to go with the case of the week structure.

That's what I was thinking as well.

Last edited:
I liked it too. Seems like such an easy entertaining watch and Ioan Gruffudd is a good lead.

He kind of seems more like Reed Richards in here than in FF. Reminds me a bit of Elementary. Alana is pretty hot.

I like this show. Good to see Mr.Fantastic bouncing back.

Pretty sure Abe is his son

Adoptive son. I guess since he is immortal he can't have biological children but that hasn't really been addressed yet or it looks like he would have fathered children with the hot blonde.

Pretty sure Abe is his son

Well they showed in the first episode that they found this baby in the concentration camp, but no-one claimed it (as shown in the 2nd episode). So it looks like Reed Richards did raise him as his own.

I think if Ioan had more aspects of this character mixed with the darker edge of his character in Ringer, he would've probably been a better Mr Fantastic overall. I think the fact that he's older now too also helps him and gives him more of a gravitas that he lacked a bit as Reed Richards.

I feel people were a little overly harsh on Ioan Gruffudd as Mister Fantastic. Ioan Gruffudd is a good actor and he played the role in the films as he was told to as he has said. With a better script, tone and direction he probably would of made a fine Reed Richards.

Gruffudd wasn't the problem with the F4 movies. I personally blame the script and the director a lot more than I do the actors.

The FF movies had 3 great casting choices but had a horrible studio/writer/director/actress holding them back

The baby is the old man which was plainly obvious and they all but said he was raised by Reed Richards Pirate Dr. Henry Morgan.

The second episode was better, it's leading up to a cat and mouse game with mystery Adam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"