'Evil'

And just like that my interest went.up.

Every once in awhile, CBS knows just how to suck me back in.

Oh, we have a Dutchie leading a series on CBS. Way 2 Go

Very curious to see if the CBS audience goes for this. Judging by Person of Interest's "Victim/Perpetrator of the week" ratings and their "A.I. vs. A.I." ratings, the core CBS audience really tends to tune out once they pick up on the fact that they aren't watching just a straight up crime procedural.

I’m definitely intrigued! Katja Herbers was awesome in season 2 of Westworld, Michael Emerson excels in any role he’s in, and Mike Colter is super underrated in my opinion. I’ll definitely watch this.

Rather enjoyed the pilot last night, Forgot just how creepy Michael Emmerson can be.

Wasn't bad but not sure how it'll play after CBS' Thursday comedies.

Wasn't bad but not sure how it'll play after CBS' Thursday comedies.
Yeah, was watching it and I thought this really should be on Showtime and not CBS.

Loved the pilot a lot. This is my favorite from all the pilots I saw. It’s giving me X-Files vibes with the whole believer/non-believer dynamic of the leads. Katja and Mike were both very natural and charismatic. Their team of three have good chemistry too.

And of course, Emerson does creepy best. I read an article that his character is like the Joker of TDK so he’s now moved on from being the Alfred/Gordon in POI to now the Joker. :hehe:

George sure was freaky.

I was disappointed she didn’t smell the liquid at the floor just to be absolutely sure that it’s rain and not pee.

Good to see they are keeping some unexplainable occurances. And good to see George sticking around. I'm really liking the show.

Think I enjoyed this episode more than the pilot.

Colter is such a good actor and Emerson is clearly enjoying his role.

Yeah Emmerson is a joy watch in this, I definitely see the Joker (TDK) comparisons that were mentioned in a previous post.

As a non-believer, I figured this show wouldn’t be for me. But notwithstanding the supernatural/Evil/demonic elements, they don’t really push a religious agenda (at least so far). I’ve enjoyed the first two episodes.

****. That was a rough episode.

They totally killed that their son. And I was looking forward to the first exorcism. Guess next week.

I really do find the blending of the supernatural with technology fascinating update to lore.

I am shocked that they showed
a baby drowning/dying at the pool.
Wow... they actually went there. But yeah, even darker than that is the implication that
the parents killed the kid. It seems like a violent death too with the mention of blood.

The Rose390 stuff is also creepy. It looks like it will be part of the overall arc. I suppose Emerson's character (for some reason, I could NEVER remember his name!) is behind it?

Next week looks like an all out exorcism.

Renewed for season 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"