'Evil'

Well, Kristen’s mom is proving to be a rather bad babysitter. Also - a poor judge of men. :word:

I hate that they didn’t show “Brandi”s face. I was expecting some Orphan twist even if she mentioned the burnt kid. :D

I wonder what the episode next week will be? Is it new or a re-run? This felt like the Halloween episode that should’ve been for next week instead they only showed old clips for next week’s ep.

I hate that they didn’t show “Brandi”s face. I was expecting some Orphan twist even if she mentioned the burnt kid. :D

I wonder what the episode next week will be? Is it new or a re-run? This felt like the Halloween episode that should’ve been for next week instead they only showed old clips for next week’s ep.

Re-run most likely.

Little ghost girl is freaking me out. Though not necessarily a ghost.

I found the last two episodes to be especially disturbing. One was how to make an incel mass murderer; the other was about self-harm messaging by social media influencers. Ostensibly, each was authored by Townsend and his mind control “powers.” Of course, Evil has yet to reveal whether Townsend is a supernatural agent. But in a way, it doesn't matter; you don’t need the supernatural to explain either of these all-too-real scenarios.

Good series. :up:

It’s frightening how Leland’s manipulations feel so real. I’m also loving the mythology aspect of the show. :up:

Anyone else laughed too hard when the
the idiot kid accidentally shot himself?! I didn’t see that coming! Leland’s reaction was also hilarious.

It’s frightening how Leland’s manipulations feel so real. I’m also loving the mythology aspect of the show. :up:

Anyone else laughed too hard when the
the idiot kid accidentally shot himself?! I didn’t see that coming! Leland’s reaction was also hilarious.
That was the funniest thing I've seen on TV in a while. I really thought that after the training montage, he'd go from a non-threat to an actual shooter. But then they started showing him playing tough guy in front of the mirror/webcam with his loaded weapons and had a feeling something was going to go wrong. I was proven right and seeing Leland go absolutely bonkers after learning of his death may have been even more hilarious than the loser's actual death.

‘Evil’: Robert & Michelle King Tease Plans for S2 Including More Tech – Deadline

Robert King also said that the finale of season one will bring together and solve all of the “puzzle pieces” in the numerical titles that have appeared across the season.

1. "Pilot” (though some sources also use “Genesis 1" as a title)
2. "177 Minutes"
3."3 Stars"
4. "Rose390"
5. "October 31"
6. "Let x = 9"
7. "Vatican III"
8. "2 Fathers"
9. "Exorcism Part 2"
10. "7 Swans a Singin'"
11. "Room 320"
12. "Justice x 2"
13. ?/TBA

:hmm

The last ep was so trippy. Probably my favorite so far.

That last scene! I ****ing love this show. :lmao:

Easily one of my faves. Show just keeps getting better.

That last scene! I ****ing love this show. :lmao:
I like the series. And I appreciate its “ambiguity.” I.e., while some of the weirdness seems to be genuinely supernatural, a lot is revealed to be mundane in origin.

Unfortunately, the final scene in the last episode felt (to me) like an awkward, “jump the shark” moment. :ebr:

There are 27 books in the NT. And the last is the wacky one - “Revelation.” I suppose that has some relevance to stuff featured in the finale (“Book 27”). :cool:

But are there are deeper meanings/clues to the various “numbered” episode titles, as hinted by the showrunners? :shrug:

I really thought they'd answer a bunch of questions that have popped up throughout the season but they instead raised a bunch more. Really can't wait to see what happens in S2 now.

Well if it's going to be streaming only, take the gloves off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"