Former Miss Kentucky sends nude pics to students

Immortalfire

The Vectorman
Staff member
Reaction score
Teacher, Ex-Miss Kentucky Pleads Guilty For Sending Nudes To Student

EE9C5770-19A8-4885-A883-411443F65CDB.jpeg

Charleston, WV – A former Miss Kentucky pleaded guilty on Tuesday to sending topless photos of herself to her 15-year-old student.

Ramsey Bearse, now 29 years old, won the Miss Kentucky pageant in 2014 under her maiden name of Carpenter, according to People.

Bearse played a fiddle to impress the judges and win Miss Kentucky.

A year later, she placed 12th in the Miss America pageant, People reported.

The former beauty queen graduated from the University of Kentucky with a Bachelor of Arts degree in special education with a focus on learning and behavior disorders, according to People.

After her reign as Miss Kentucky, she moved to West Virginia and became a teacher at Andrew Jackson Middle School in Kanawha County, according to a post on the Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office’s official Facebook page.

Bearse was arrested in 2018 after the victim’s parents found topless photos of the teacher on their 15-year-old son’s phone, according to People.

The teacher claimed she had meant to send the photo to her husband and sent it to the 15-year-old student by mistake.

However, Bearse claimed the student wanted more photos and she was afraid not to comply, CBS News reported.

“I was afraid to not appease him,” she told the court.

Bearse and the student exchanged photos from August through October of 2018, with the teenager sending the teacher at least one picture of his genitals, WOWKreported.

She was arrested and charged with distributing obscene materials to a minor, according to the press released.

Bearse was released on a $10,000 property bond and was suspended from her teaching position immediately.

On Dec. 17, she pleaded guilty to one count of possessing material depicting minors in sexually explicit content, WOWK reported.

Bearse claimed the student wanted more photos and she was afraid not to comply, “I was afraid to not appease him,” she told the court.

Right :whatever:

Well that was dumb of her. She's gone from a beauty queen and teacher to a registered sex offender for life.

I love it when Kentucky is in the news.

I didn't fail to see the irony in the degree she has.

Hm, i could see this being a case where she feared what the student would do if she doesnt complied after accidentally sending him the first pictures.
But then, which teacher has his students private phone number? Or is that a thing nowadays(im out of school for quite a long time now so i dont know how much has changed)

Rather unfortunate situation if it is like that and she feared blackmailing or so.
But then, the guy was dumb enough to get caught having the photos so im not sure if he might have thought about blackmailing.

I wonder how she "should" have acted in this situation, if she really accidentally sent the first pictures?
Act like it never happened, talk to the student?

It was no accident that she sent her student a topless photo. Like you said, why does she have the cell number of a student to begin with? That's not normal. Her claiming it was an accident and hinting at some sort of of harassment or blackmail from the student if she didn't send more sounds like a b.s. defense her lawyer cooked up.

At my school some of the students had the teachers numbers and vice versa. I know some teachers have emails for their students to contact them too.

I can see this being a case of them swapping numbers so that he could contact her about school work, and one of them or both of them abused that privilege.

I will never understand why grown people have a thing for underage kids. But I guess I answered my own question.

At my school some of the students had the teachers numbers and vice versa. I know some teachers have emails for their students to contact them too.

I can see this being a case of them swapping numbers so that he could contact her about school work, and one of them or both of them abused that privilege.

I don't see an issue with a professional school email that can monitored by the school but giving a student your personal phone number or social media isnt too bright. These two were chatting on SnapChat I read, which is even worse.

This woman shared with this student she was unhappy in her marriage, that her husband was working too much and not spending enough time with her. That part of her story I believe. That any of this was an accidental on her part not so much.

All of my teachers looked like deformed clones of Nancy Pelosi.

All of my teachers looked like deformed clones of Nancy Pelosi.

One of my highschool teachers was in her early 20s and pretty enough to hook up with, but she was an evangelical prude so none of the guys had any delusions about anything happening. That didnt stop us from talking and joking about it tho. We always thought she had a crush on one of the basketball players. He was 6+ feet tall and looked like he was about 20. She would be doing well in full teacher mode when he wasnt there, but when he would come into class she would get flustered, and was more like a 20 year old girl than a teacher. She'd start making mistakes, and stumbling on her words at times. And he and the rest of us noticed this and once we noticed it we started making a joke out of it, he would flirt with her, and imply things that I'm pretty sure went right over her sheltered christian head.

Now that I'm older I just feel bad for her if she did really have a crush on him. I dont think for a second she ever would have done anything. It just wasnt in her nature. So if if she did have a crush it wasnt something she went asking for or wanting.

Last edited:
It was kind of an open secret at my high school that my gym teacher used to hook up with girls in his office.

It’s funny to think that if she had just waited 3 more years, none of this would be newsworthy...at least to this extent

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"