Formula One

That British GP was pure insanity, and a lot of fun.
I’ve heard about it but haven’t watched yet. Got it recorded but been a bit too busy. Looking forward to catching up on it maybe this weekend.

I’ve heard about it but haven’t watched yet. Got it recorded but been a bit too busy. Looking forward to catching up on it maybe this weekend.
Curious to see your thoughts. It was a wild one.

Holy **** since when did we have an F1 thread?

Hate to be the bringer of bad news but

Screenshot_20220728-114336_Instagram.jpg

Pain.

Holy **** since when did we have an F1 thread?

Hate to be the bringer of bad news but

Screenshot_20220728-114336_Instagram.jpg

Pain.
Congrats to him on what he’s achieved. :up:

Yes had one a long time but not always been active enough.

Congrats to him on what he’s achieved. :up:

Yes had one a long time but not always been active enough.

2013's second half is still the most dominant thing I've personally witnessed from a singular driver in this entire sport. That **** was McLaren 1988 levels of sheer dominance.

It's a damn shame he's retiring now honestly, because he 100% has/had another WDC in him and age isn't even close to being a factor yet. Totally get and respect his reasons for why but man...I'm gonna miss him

2013's second half is still the most dominant thing I've personally witnessed from a singular driver in this entire sport. That **** was McLaren 1988 levels of sheer dominance.

It's a damn shame he's retiring now honestly, because he 100% has/had another WDC in him and age isn't even close to being a factor yet. Totally get and respect his reasons for why but man...I'm gonna miss him
I would have liked all the ex-champions including Alonso to be in very competitive cars of roughly the same standard to still be fighting it out alongside the newer guys.

I would have liked all the ex-champions including Alonso to be in very competitive cars of roughly the same standard to still be fighting it out alongside the newer guys.

They both proved they can. Vettel was literally a hair away from being top 3 in Canada and Alonso got top row.

God what I'd give for either one of them to get another title.

What on Earth is this absolute sh**housery lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"