Fortnite: AVENGERS: ENDGAME Limited Time Event.

safe_image.php

Fortnite: Battle Royale duo once again sets new kill-count record February 2, 2018
http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news...le-duo-once-again-sets-new-kill-count-record/

Pretty soon the record for Fortnite: Battle Royale kills will be every other player in the game.Read more

source:EGMnow

Last edited:
The latest Fortnite update heralds Valentines-themed skins and the Cupid Crossbow

18 hours ago

It’s February, so capitalism decrees that we spend too much on faux-romantic tat love is in the air. And what better way to express that love...Read more

[FONT=&quot]

Also with below

[/FONT]
Fortnite tops PUBG’s high with 3.4 million concurrent players

12 hours ago

Update, February 8: Fortnite is still hitting new records, but servers are struggling to keep up.
Fortnite reached record highs over the weekend,...Read more

[FONT=&quot]
source:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] PCGN[/FONT]

hqdefault.jpg

Fortnite: Battle Royale Gets New Mode! - The Rundown Live - Electric Playground

389 views10 hours ago Published on 03/08/2018

Today in the Rundown, we take a look at the new Teams of 20 mode coming to Fortnite: Battle Royale! We also have surprise new content for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, sink our teeth into a new Jurassic Park AR game, and finally, have some good news for God of War fans who hate microtransactions!

source:EPN.tv

Last edited:

hqdefault.jpg

Super Smash Bros for Switch, Fortnite Mobile, and New Valve Games! - The Rundown[

947 views11 hours agoPublishesd on 03/09/2018

Have we got a huge Rundown today! We discuss the biggest announcements from the latest Nintendo Direct, including the new Super Smash Bros game for the Switch! We also get the first details on a new mobile version of Fortnite: Battle Royale, find out when Battlegrounds is getting a new map, steal a look at the new Grinch animated movie, have good news for fans of game maker Valve, have some bad news for anyone anxious to play the PS4 zombie game Days Gone, and finally, get new hints about what Disney plans to do after they buy Fox!

Confirming the Video above

Fortnite is launching its battle royale on Android and iOS, will be mostly crossplatform

March 9,2018 7 comments

Have you been wondering which of the big battle royale titles would make a bid for mobile? Probably the first one that came to console, yeah? You’d be right: It’s Fortnite. Epic announced last night that BR mode is headed to iOS and Android, though iOS first, which might have seemed normal years ago but is admittedly a bit bizarre in 2018, given Android’s overwhelming market share, but there you go.
“Fortnite Battle Royale is coming to mobile devices! On phones and tablets, Fortnite is the same 100-player game you know from PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac. Same gameplay, same map, same content, same weekly updates.”
The really awesome part is crossplatforminess. “In partnership with our friends at Sony, Fortnite Battle Royale will support Cross Play and Cross Progression between PlayStation 4, PC, Mac, iOS and eventually Android,” Read more

source:EPN.tv&
Massivelyop.com/

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg

[YT]NFUJjPStkgA[/YT]

Black Panther 2 Announced! - The Rundown[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]816 views10 hours ago Published on 03/12/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we have the first official details from Disney and Marvel about Black Panther 2! We also have troubling news about cross-platform multiplayer for [/FONT][/FONT]
Fortnite: Battle Royale on the PS4, have even worse news about cheating in Battlegrounds, have great news about microtransactions in State of Decay 2, find out how Apple is getting into the publishing business, and finally, take on Nazis with new content for Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus!

[FONT=Roboto !important] [/FONT]
Confirming the video above

Fortnite cross-play coming to consoles, including Xbox One

2 days ago
Comments 4

Update, March 10:Epic Games have clarified that Fortnite cross-platform support will include Xbox One.
Fortnite continues its march across...

Read more

source:
EPN.tv&[FONT=&quot]PCGN[/FONT]

Fallowing what EPN.tv put up in video this past week

Streamer 'Ninja' & Drake Rack Up 600k Viewers During Fortnite Session

Posted Mar 15, 2018| 11 Comments

Last night, rapper Drake joined up with Twitch streamer Ninja to play Fortnite. During the event, the pair racked up a whopping 600,000 concurrent viewers for a one-man stream and smashed all previous records. The numbers exploded after Drake Tweeted that he was playing and a lot of his 36.7M followers decided to show up.Read more

Epic didn’t pay Drake or Ninja for their record-setting stream

2 days ago

Update, March 15: Neither Epic or Twitch paid Drake or Ninja for last night’s stream.Last night, Ninja’s Fortnite stream - with a little help..Read more

Say BOOM from a Distance When Remote Explosives Arrive

Posted Mar 15, 2018 | No Comments

Fortnite's Battle Royale edition will be getting a new way to take out your enemies from a distance when remote explosives are deployed into the game. In addition, Read more

[FONT=&quot]source:[FONT=&quot] PCGN[/FONT] [/FONT]& MMORPG.com

This game is actually a lot more fun than I anticipated it would be. A friend got me to download it and at first I wasn't feeling it but after really getting the feel of it I think it's a lot better than what I initially gave it credit for.

Who can really pass up the opportunity to sneak up and shoot people? :D

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]Ph2UMNtVLv4[/YT]

Battlegrounds New Map & Fortnite Mobile Arrives! - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]1.1K views 1 day ago Published on 04/02/2018

[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we find out how you can start playing the new Battlegrounds map right now! We also have the latest on the mobile version of Fortnite: Battle Royale, find out who is going to direct the third Jurassic World movie, have great news from Marvel about the future of Fantastic Four, have some bad news about Amazon's game Breakaway, and finally, learn how the side-scroller Guacamelee 2 is getting easier to play! [/FONT]

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]8GNuDQ8RSig[/YT]

Fortnite Server Outage and King of Kong Controversy! - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
1.1K views
1 day agoPublished on 04/13/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]In a LIVE edition of The Rundown, Victor Lucas discusses the recent Fortnite server outage and what it means for the game! We also take a look at the breaking controversy[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important] surrounding Donkey Kong champion Billy Mitchell, have top secret intel about a Jason Bourne TV series, and finally, get the latest on Bungie's plans for the future of Destiny 2!

[/FONT]

Confirming the above

Fortnite is back online

1 day ago

Update, April 12: Fortnite’s server woes appear to be at an end.
After a full day of server and login issues, it appears that Fortnite is finally...Read more

Also with

Fortnite V-Bucks: what they are, how much they cost, and can you get free V-Bucks?

1 day ago
What are Fortnite V-Bucks? And, most importantly, can you get free V-Bucks? You might have been playing Epic’s battle royale game - while using...Read more

Fallowing that

Drake will rap about Fortnite if a Hotline Bling emote makes it into the game

3 days ago

Drake says he’ll include Fortnite in the lyrics of his next album, but only if Epic Games introduce a Hotline Bling emote. The rapper made the...Read more

Lastly

Fortnite’s 50v50 mode delayed because of server downtime, but Epic have free loot for you

1 day ago

Update, April 12, 2018: Fortnite’s 50v50 mode is coming back, but it’s coming a little slower than expected.
It’s a notable event when one of...Read more

source:
EPN.tv

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]e8MeO_9aLdY[/YT]

Fortnite Season 4 & New Ant-Man Trailer! - The Rundown - Electric Playground

[FONT=Roboto !important]1K views 1 day ago Published on 05/02/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we find out what's included in Fortnite: Season Four, take a look at two new retro Mega Man cartridges from Capcom, find out what's going on with [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]the Call of Juarez series, have some mighty morphin' news about the Power Rangers franchise, and finally, Vic gives you his live reaction to the new trailer for Marvel's Ant-Man and The Wasp! [/FONT]

source:
EPN.tv

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]Gl7TI45T7UE[/YT]
Fortnite Gets Thanos! - The Rundown - Electric Playground
[FONT=Roboto !important]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]1K views15 hours ago Published on 05/07/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we have the latest on Avengers: Infinity War, including how it's coming to the hit battle royale game Fortnite! We also have an early look at the latest [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]season of the Marvel and Netflix series Luke Cage, have new intel on Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, dig up new details on Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and finally, catch what the future holds for the AR game Pokemon Go!
[/FONT]

source:
EPN.tv

hqdefault.jpg

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important][YT]IS-S_63cBj4[/YT][/FONT]
Fortnite Coming to Switch? - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]438 views 9 hours ago Published on 06/02/2018[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important], we have rumours about Fortnite: Battle Royale coming to the Nintendo Switch!We also have the first official look at Assassin's Creed Odyssey[/FONT][FONT=Roboto !important], get airborne with a new mode coming to Battlefield V, and finally, have some great news for fans of Better Call Saul!

[/FONT]
Confirming the video above

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Fortnite rated for Switch in Korea[/FONT]
Published 1 day ago. 44 comments.
Switch version seemingly incoming.

Fortnite-Switch-Rating-Korea_06-01-18.jpg

The Korean Game Rating Board has rated Fortnite for Switch.
The rating follows a rumor yesterday that a Switch version of Fortnite will be announced at E3 2018.

Fortnite is currently available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and smartphones. Epic Games has yet to officially announce a Switch version.

source: EPN.tv&Gematsu

So that just affects people who own both consoles?

So that just affects people who own both consoles?
it's also the same issue with both mincrft and rcoket leageue to a degree

mircosoft phil spencer has beeing trying to get the head of sony to play ball with them & nintendo when it comes to the these three games & other like them that allow Cross play. but right now sony doesn't want to the only cross play they are willing to allow is pc. but not other console's . It's been like this for a while now . mostly with Rocket league

it's also the same issue with both mincrft and rcoket leageue to a degree

mircosoft phil spencer has beeing trying to get the head of sony to play ball with them & nintendo when it comes to the these three games & other like them that allow Cross play. but right now sony doesn't want to the only cross play they are willing to allow is pc. but not other console's . It's been like this for a while now . mostly with Rocket league

I thought they might allow Switch cross play too. Don't think this policy will be popular if it affects too many more games, especially if everyone else is allowing it. People want to be able to play with their friends whatever platform they own.

I wonder if this latest uproar will cause Sony to change its ways.

it's the first time that I can recall it made its way to a mainstream business channel ( and affected its stock ).

I don't play Fortnite, so it doesn't really bother me. but for other games, say Soul Calibur VI, if I'm playing that on PS4 and Iceman has it on X1, it would be nice if we could still play together.

I'm sure, behind the scenes, with the different platform infrastructures, it's probably a bit more complicated than simply allowing cross-play across all platforms.

but if Xbox and Switch can seem to do it ( and even PC ), and Sony consistently sits it out, then that does start becoming an annoyance and inconvenience to gamers.

I wonder if this latest uproar will cause Sony to change its ways.

it's the first time that I can recall it made its way to a mainstream business channel ( and affected its stock ).

I don't play Fortnite, so it doesn't really bother me. but for other games, say Soul Calibur VI, if I'm playing that on PS4 and Iceman has it on X1, it would be nice if we could still play together.

I'm sure, behind the scenes, with the different platform infrastructures, it's probably a bit more complicated than simply allowing cross-play across all platforms.

but if Xbox and Switch can seem to do it ( and even PC ), and Sony consistently sits it out, then that does start becoming an annoyance and inconvenience to gamers.
Exactly!

I have a lot of real life school friends who play on pc/various consoles and it would be great to get them all together. Wouldn't it be nice also that anyone you meet in future who is a game enthusiast, you'd know you'd be able to play together rather than the conversation on that front ending as soon as you find you're on different systems. Of course the multiplayer on exclusive games is different but noone's asking for that.

Exactly!

I have a lot of real life school friends who play on pc/various consoles and it would be great to get them all together. Wouldn't it be nice also that anyone you meet in future who is a game enthusiast, you'd know you'd be able to play together rather than the conversation on that front ending as soon as you find you're on different systems. Of course the multiplayer on exclusive games is different but noone's asking for that.

sorry for the late reply.

yeah, it would be nice if there were true cross platforming.

sorry for the late reply.

yeah, it would be nice if there were true cross platforming.

Maybe one day. Would change things up a lot being able to play with a whole load of other friends, and any game you meet all being able to play together.

Maybe one day. Would change things up a lot being able to play with a whole load of other friends, and any game you meet all being able to play together.

yes. though it would kind of take away from the "selling point" of playing where your friends are when determining which console to go with.

though, personally, I believe you should go with whichever console you prefer yourself, not based on what your friends have. and with true cross-platform play, you wouldn't have to worry about that.

anyways, I may be picking up an X1X soon, if there are any good July 4th sales/deals this weekend or next.

yes. though it would kind of take away from the "selling point" of playing where your friends are when determining which console to go with.

though, personally, I believe you should go with whichever console you prefer yourself, not based on what your friends have. and with true cross-platform play, you wouldn't have to worry about that.

anyways, I may be picking up an X1X soon, if there are any good July 4th sales/deals this weekend or next.

I don’t think that is a good thing to have as a selling point as a consumer as you can end up choosing the product that is less suited to your tastes and needs just because of that significant requirement (which could be given to all consumers as standard).

I don’t think that is a good thing to have as a selling point as a consumer as you can end up choosing the product that is less suited to your tastes and needs just because of that significant requirement (which could be given to all consumers as standard).

I agree.

but I have seen that as a selling point when people recommend which system to get. Buy the system where your friends are if you play multiplayer games.

but as you said, that may lead the consumer to buy a console not suited for him.

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]H2r21j6uuzo[/YT]

PS4 Might Get Crossplatform! - The Rundown - Electric Playground

1.3K views 2 days ago Published on 06/27/2018
Today in the Rundown, we discuss the possibility of Sony allowing the PS4 to have cross platform multiplayer with other consoles! We also get the latest on Disney's acquisition of 20th Century Fox, have some good news about the battle royale genre, hit the table with a new card game based on The Binding of Isaac, have great news for fans of the Metal Gear Solid series, and finally, have an early look at the villain in new Wonder Woman movie!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"