Fortnite: AVENGERS: ENDGAME Limited Time Event.

Anybody else been experiencing constant crashes since the season 5 Battle Pass was let loose? I've went 6 months playing this game with no issues and now I am literally crashing before every match truly even starts.

just downloaded this game. is it noob friendly? lol

Hi comicchick welcome to playing fortnite. I don’t know about noob friendly. I have had it for a couple of months and haven’t played that often and suck at it royally. It’s hard to quickly construct objects like ramps and buildings and also to kill others. I find it a lot easier to kill on COD or other multiplayer games like destiny than on fortnite. I am not used to the mechanics yet

Switch
Switch Fortnite Double Helix Bundle launches October 5
Published 1 week ago. 19 comments.
Includes 1,000 V-Bucks and the Double Helix Set.
\

Switch-Fortnite-Bundle_09-18-18.jpg

Nintendo will release a Switch bundle featuring special items from Fortnite at retailers on October 5 for $299.99, the company announced.

The Switch Fortnite Double Helix Bundle includes a Switch system, 1,000 V-bucks (in-game Fortnite currency), and the Double Helix Set, which consists of a unique Character Outfit, Back Bling, Glider, and Pickaxe. The included V-Bucks can be used to purchase a Battle Pass, which unlocks additional in-game content, or to purchase other in-game items.
Also more recently with

PlayStation 4
Fortnite PS4 cross-play open beta begins today
Published 23 hours ago. 136 comments.
Sony has "identified a path toward supporting cross-platform features for select third party content."
Fortnite-Cross-Plat_09-26-18.jpg

Sony Interactive Entertainment has “identified a path toward supporting cross-platform features for select third party content” and the first step will be an open beta for Fortnite launching today that will allow cross platform gameplay, progression, and commerce across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices, the company announced.

According to Sony Interactive Entertainment president and global CEO John Kodera, the beta will be seen “as an opportunity to conduct thorough testing that ensures cross-platform play is best on PlayStation, while being mindful about the user experience from both a technical and social perspective.”

Kodera continued, “For 24 years, we have strived to deliver the best gaming experience to our fans by providing a uniquely PlayStation perspective. Today, the communities around some games have evolved to the point where cross-platform experiences add significant value to players. In recognition of this, we have completed a thorough analysis of the business mechanics required to ensure that the PlayStation experience for our users remains intact today, and in the future, as we look to open up the platform.

“This represents a major policy change for Sony Interactive Entertainment, and we are now in the planning process across the organization to support this change. We will update the community once we have more details to share, including more specifics regarding the beta time frame, and what this means for other titles going forward.”

source: Gematsu

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Smartphone, Switch
Fortnite adds Creative mode on December 6
Published 20 hours ago. 6 comments.
Part of the Season 7 update.

Fortnite-Creative_12-05-18.jpg

Season 7 of Fortnite will introduce a new mode called “Fortnite Creative,” developer Epic Games announced.

Available December 6, Fortnite Creative will allow you to “design games, race around the island, battle your friends in new ways, and build your dream Fortnite” on your own private island. While Battle Pass owners will have early access to a private island for the first week of Season 7, everyone else will gain access on December 13.

Watch an overview trailer below.

source: Gematsu - Japanese Video Game News

I have YET to play this game lol

You’re not missing much to be honest. It’s fun to an extent but I find it kind of boring and repetitive. It’s a lot of fun playing with a bunch of friends but I prefer to play COD or destiny or other multiplayer games.

It’s not a bad game by any means, I just haven’t gotten into it as much as others have. I do love the vibrant colors, graphics, and maps. It has some novelty value in that way.

I really have to try this at some point to see what all the fuss is about.

I really have to try this at some point to see what all the fuss is about.
it started out as a zombie game you can play with your buddies you bui;ld base and defend it from the zombies with trap's and your at your side. not that different from orc's must die the game . But as soon as added their own version of battle royal which disney infinity started it took off .

Last edited:
it started out as a zombie game you can play with tour buddies you bui;ld base and defend it from the zombies with trap's and your at your side. not that different from orc's must die the game . But as soon as added their own version of battle royal which disney infinity started it took off .
What happens when you die in the battle royale? Can you just start another one straightaway?

What happens when you die in the battle royale? Can you just start another one straightaway?
You just respwn un less you in a set rule game where you can't . it depends on the host of that games server

You just respwn un less you in a set rule game where you can't . it depends on the host of that games server
Oh right. I thought it was last man standing (with one life) for some reason.

Oh right. I thought it was last man standing (with one life) for some reason.
that only happen's if the host set's the game to be played that way. it's the the good part about optional modes in single player game or co op version of the games or multiplayers or all three . it's the options. something capcom should really look into more often and confusion certain players.

that only happen's if the host set's the game to be played that way. it's the the good part about optional modes in single player game or co op version of the games or multiplayers all three . it's the options. something capcom should really look into more often and confusion certain players.
Ah gotya, thanks.

best-building-games-213x120.jpg

The best building games on PC

3 days ago |
From Minecraft to Fortnite, build a city, car, and home with these PC city building games and house building games

What are the best building games on PC? Building games are a great way to indulge some architectural creativity, but there are so many great building games on PC to choose from. Thankfully, we have the brick and mortar necessary to put together a list of the best building games on PC with the strongest of foundations.

From compulsive free-to-plays to fully-fledged triple-A titles, building games allow us to stake our claim on another world and bend it to our will. Whether you need a base to defend against oncoming dinosaurs in Ark: Survival Evolved or are scrabbling together rusted scrap in the post-apocalypse of Fallout 4,Read more

source: PC games news and reviews from PCGamesN.com

15527.jpg

1 day ago
FORTNITE: Stormbreaker Is Unleashed In A New Teaser Image For The Upcoming AVENGERS: ENDGAME Event
Avengers: Endgame is about to hit theaters around the world, and now a new teaser image for the film's upcoming video game crossover event reveals Thor's mighty axe will soon be coming to the world of Fortnite.Read more

16 hours ago
FORTNITE Update 8.50 Confirmed For Tomorrow As Epic Teases Iron Man For AVENGERS: ENDGAME Crossover Event
Fortnite developer Epic Games has confirmed update v8.50 will arrive tomorrow. With it will come the Avengers: Endgame tie-in event and Epic has released a third teaser image, this time for Iron Man.Read more

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

Iron Man repulsors are the best weapon of the four, they've got an auto aim feature where as the rest is just hit and hope.

22 hours ago
FORTNITE: Earth's Mightiest Assemble To Stop Thanos In New AVENGERS: ENDGAME Limited Time Event
Fortnite's highly anticipated Avengers: Endgamecrossover event has arrived, and with it comes a new limited time game mode, exclusive challenges and rewards, and a Black Widow cosmetic outfit.Read more

| 4/25/2019
Filed Under: "Fortnite" Source: Epic Games
15550.jpg

Update v8.50 has arrived in Fortnite and with it comes the eagerly awaited Avengers: Endgame crossover event. Teased over the last few days, Epic Games has finally shared the details for the new promotional tie-in, which includes a limited time game mode, exclusive challenges, and a new costmetic outfit inspired by Marvel's Black Widow.

The "Endgame" Limited Time mode builds on last year's event, summoning Earth's Mightiest heroes in a battle against Thanos and his Chitauri. The new mode divides players into two teams of 20. One team plays as Thanos and his Chitauri as they search for all six Infinity Stones. The Hero team wields the powers and weapons of the Avengers in an attempt to stop Thanos from claiming all six Infinity Stones and assembling the Infinity Gauntlet.

Heroes will spawn with a treasure map that leads to a Mythic Avengers item (Thor's Hammer, Hawkey's Bow, Captain America's Shield, or Iron Man's Repulsors). Other Avengers items can be found in chests throughout the map. Team Thanos is comprised of Chitauri Invaders who start with a powerful laser rifle, an anti-structure grenade attack, and a jetpack that lets them briefly leap high into the air. The first Chitauri to recover an Infinity stone is transformed into Thanos, who comes with his own set of powerful abilities.

Respawns are unlimited for both sides until the other team completes their objective. For Thanos and his army, this means finding all six Infinity Stones and then eliminating the remaining heroes. For the Heroes, this means stopping Thanos from completing the Infinity Gauntlet before the timer runs out. If Thanos is eliminated during the match, another Chitauri player will become him after a brief cooldown.

Additionally, each time an Infinity Stone is recovered, Thanos’ abilities grow stronger and the Chitauri gain health. Here are the Infinity Stone bonuses:
  • Reality Stone (Red) = Heath & Shields doubled (1000->2000)
  • Soul Stone (Orange) = Siphon activated (grants Thanos shields only)
  • Mind Stone (Yellow) = Jump height doubled
  • Space Stone (Blue) = Ground Pound AOE size tripled, damage x6
  • Time Stone (Green) = Big knockback added to each hit, damage x3
  • Power Stone (Purple) = Laser damage x6
Check out the trailer for Fortnite's Avengers: Endgame event below.

With today’s event also comes a new cosmetic bundle that is inspired by fellow Avenger, Black Widow. Available for 1,500 V-Bucks, the Black Widow Outfit is classified as “Marvel” rarity and is part of the Avengers set, which suggests other Marvel characters will be coming to the Item Shop. The outfit features a selectable style that changes Black Widow’s hair color and comes with a matching back bling.

960x0.jpg

The Avengers: Endgame event challenges run for the next 11 days, which is presumably when the event will end. Meanwhile, Marvel’s blockbuster movie hits theaters April 26.

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"