Four Skrulls

Discussion in 'Captain Marvel' started by Mike Murdock, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Mike Murdock Registered

So I recently rewatched the movie and something is bothering me. When the Srkulls arrived on Earth, there were four of them. At the Blockbuster, there was one who replaced Coulson, who died, and the one on the train (who I believe was Talos) who escaped either way. Later, there were two at Maria Rambeau's house, one of whom died in the escape.

What happened to the fourth Skrull?

ludovica likes this.
  2. MagicalMe Registered

Dun dun ... DUUUUNN!

ludovica likes this.
  3. pr0xyt0xin Shaper Savant

Would assume it's either Fury or a member of Star Force.

4. Mars452 Registered

There’s actually at least 1 or 2 Skrulls who take the escape pods, and considering Talos is right next to Carol’s escape pod immediately before the ship explodes and there are no other pods available nearby he apparently survived the fall from orbit without an escape pod. So multiple Skrulls beyond the four we saw could have survived.

That said there’s a timeskip between the final battle and the Skrull and Carol leaving so maybe they tracked down all of the survivors.