The Dark Knight Fourth Teaser Poster!

I was at the theaters yesterday and saw a big cardboard 3-D and holographic display of the half-faced banners...it was pretty dope. not sure if thats new news.
Yeah thats old

Does anyone think we'll have one final poster before the release date? Or do you all think we're done with them?

I think we'll get one or two more when the movie releases or afterward.

A little bit bigger version:

061900ej0.jpg

I got that why so serious poster on my ceiling.

I remember when the poster of batman standing infront of the burning building came out, someone did a hell of a manip and put the Joker from the joker in the streets poster where batman was. They did some joker-vandalism to the line up at the top too. IMO it was an even better concept like that than the original. Can't find it anywhere though. Best fake poster yet! congrats to whoever made it!!!!

I remember when the poster of batman standing infront of the burning building came out, someone did a hell of a manip and put the Joker from the joker in the streets poster where batman was. They did some joker-vandalism to the line up at the top too. IMO it was an even better concept like that than the original. Can't find it anywhere though. Best fake poster yet! congrats to whoever made it!!!!

bds23420
he made it say welcome to my world without rules

Yeah, I think it's on ebay.

yeah, i've seen it, those guys are tryin to make a profit off of it saying it's AN OFFICIAL *RARE* Jokr (HEATH LEDGER) BATMAN THE Dark Knight POSTER

and all that flavoring

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"