The Dark Knight Fourth Teaser Poster!

WB marketing is outdoing themselves!

Given that they couldn't release a trailer on the internet as it hit theaters and thousands of fans will now see it first on shaky cam, I dont think they are all that smart right now.

Is there any other way of posting this? as I can't see a thing! ??!?

Full shot. I took this tonight at the local theater. Also, there is so cryptic type on the bottom that we had to decipher.
Photo_121307_002.jpg

Just a thought - whatever is written at the bottom could be a link to either this poster or the trailer.

brilliant poster, am i right in thinking that picture of the joker is one of those posed shots on the white background we got a couple of weeks back. Those poses dont look so lame now!

All I have to do is decide which one of these posters I love the most. This could take me a while...

can some one email me the .jpg or something. the site it's hosted on is blocked here at work. I would appreciate it very much.

[email protected]

Given that they couldn't release a trailer on the internet as it hit theaters and thousands of fans will now see it first on shaky cam, I dont think they are all that smart right now.
finaly someone who said it.
after one year this is hte first footage for the masses and they couldnt even realese it online?i mean do they really think that they will make more money for IAL?

its just pathetic.

Full shot. I took this tonight at the local theater. Also, there is so cryptic type on the bottom that we had to decipher.
Photo_121307_002.jpg
Not to be rude or anything, but why couldn't you find the time to photograph the message at the bottom if its some cryptic message? Just a question....

Great poster! My head is going to explode!! Trailer, prologue, posters....wow I can't wait for 2008!

But could someone please post the text of the "cryptic message" at the bottom of this poster? Me thinks it leads to something.....

where is this cryptic message? i only teh the official site under summer 2008.

nothing good in this poster. it's just......it.
the others are far better. but thanks for posting.

NOTHING good? that's a touch harsh, but whatever, your opinion :)
I didn't mean to be harsh, I mean, it seems that I have seen the Joker like that many times before...

Not to be rude or anything, but why couldn't you find the time to photograph the message at the bottom if its some cryptic message? Just a question....
Agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"