The Dark Knight Fourth Teaser Poster!

Apparently, we're getting the HD trailer on that site on Sunday...

F*** YEAH!!!!!!!!

I work at a movie theater. When we get these, I'll take some good hi-res photos for us all to drool and go bannas over.

For those that don't know, the phrase was written at the bottom of the poster. It was distorted and actually took us about 10-15 minutes to figure out. Out of curiosity, has anyone outside of me and the OP seen this?

Really impressed by this poster and the poster with The Joker in the street with the knife behind his back. Really good.

Some clarification. I didn't take a picture of the message at the bottom because I was pressured by the employees that I couldn't take a photo of the poster...I did it anyways. No big deal since you guys figured it out anyways. Also for those confused, that is me in the reflection. Not part of the poster.

And I'm not going to promote this too heavily, but if you go to the page I posted the script samples on and click "shhh", there is a surprise.

Hell yes!! Just purchased mine off of Ebay!!

Don't out bid me please....I already bid on teaser 4. lol.

-R

wss.jpg

Still can't see the cryptic message very clearly. Guess I'll wait for the hi-res version.

That poster is pretty disturbing with the blood writing & such. I thought it was lipstick instead, but I can see the red is a little dark with a wee bit of black mixed in that seem to imply it's blood. Very cool thought. :up:

I wish I had $24.99 to spend. I must have this poster on my wall to scare me every morning.

High-res! OMG, WHITE arms!!1111111

Awesome, I really love the style there going for these posters.

I just cant decide which one I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"