FOX News' Megyn Kelly "Santa and Jesus Are White"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evrrbody knows Jesus was middle eastern, Santa was diabetic.

The real question is which side of the PIE VS. CAKE debate are Jesus of Nazareth and Santa Claus on? Or maybe not, since pastries are kicking both pie and cakes asses.

The real question is which side of the PIE VS. CAKE debate are Jesus of Nazareth and Santa Claus on? Or maybe not, since pastries are kicking both pie and cakes asses.

Clearly Santa is a cookie man.

It may be my english but I honestly don't get what you mean here.
Someone implied my speaking the truth about the prison ratio meant I hated blacks, which isn't true at all. I don't believe any ethnic group's genetically bent toward more violence than any other...but it does seem that the black community has serious problems getting past the idea that the "white world" owes them favors because of prior tragedies. No group of people inherently owes another anything, due to skin color or heritage...period.

Um, but then why bring up the fact that prisons are populated with blacks if not to emphasize the fact that they commit more crimes than white people?
I was illustrating that other problems exist which have a more direct relationship to such things. There's still people in various ethnic groups who truly believe the only way to avoid poverty is becoming a criminal or using music hatefully. When a black person wants to do better than that, they're often accused of betraying their culture, and the same tactic is used regarding inter-ethnic marriages, too. Its very sad, and blaming whites for such things only makes it worse.

Of course there are many corrupt people in Africa too and many of them are put there and supported by Western powerful men to serve their interests. I'd like to know why doesn't Europe and the US go and liberate the Africans from those evil warlords and make it a better place, like they did with Afghanistan, Iraq etc?
Simply put, its not our job to police the world. We went to war with Al Qaeda because they attacked New York, just like the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. America doesn't usually strike first, but we don't stand by when others kill our citizens either.

Oh, I forgot, all of us are dependent on their natural resourses like gold, diamond etc so we can built our luxury electronic devices, while thousands of slave children are forced to work all day in the mines. So why we should help and save Africa? In case you didn't know google or youtube "africa electronic devices slave".
Most of our electronics come from Japan, not Africa. As for the rest, you'd have to provide an example so I can address it.

The bold part is what I call bull*** of the "Democracy". Who says that the majority matters more than the few and why should I go along with that?
As a nation, the United States is supposed to do things which benefit the most people within our borders on the whole. For example, our laws say undocumented people don't belong here, but many are constantly going against that. I honestly don't understand why some folks come here illegally, instead of doing the responsible thing for themselves and their families. You want into the U.S., great...but go about it according to our laws. Its called respect.

News should never be about ratings.
Agreed, and that's why I don't watch a lot of it now. So much is about another person getting robbed, killed, or threatened, plus a ton of leftist crap. These days, I mainly focus on issues I care about, and leave most of the media's explanations behind.

Most of our electronics come from Japan, not Africa. As for the rest, you'd have to provide an example so I can address it.

A few things,

Many of the materials our electronics are made out of come from Africa. Coltan, which becomes tantalum for example.

Most of the coltan in the world is in Africa, more specifically, the Congo.

A lot of the tantalum used in products made in Asia (read: China) use tantalum of Congolese origin.

Also just because it's a Japanese brand doesn't mean it's made in Japan. No more than iPhones come from America.

MEgynKellyXmasFox.jpg

Agreed, and that's why I don't watch a lot of it now. So much is about another person getting robbed, killed, or threatened, plus a ton of leftist crap. These days, I mainly focus on issues I care about, and leave most of the media's explanations behind.

Do you people over there not get any of the international news channels? BBC, Sky News, Al Jazerra etc?

Nope.

Hell, even with satellite you don't necessarily get Al Jazeera.

One major company dropped the channel that Al Jazeera bought just so they wouldn't have it.

You do get BBC, but I've never heard of Sky News in America. Might just be me though.

I had my suspicions that this was the case for some people at Fox.

Most of the people who work there aren't Republicans, either, from what I've been told. Their studio is in NY, which is predominantly Democrat. So no one really believes a word they're pushing...it just gets a lot of ratings.

Did some research.

Turns out blacks are arrested for violent crimes at a higher rate than whites but Asians are arrested for violent crimes at a much lower rate than whites.

The black -white comparison is used to prove blacks are genetically more violent than whites.

So why doesn't anyone point out whites are more violent than Asians based on arrest data?

I think it kills any speculation that blacks higher rate of violent crime somehow is genetic or makes them inferior.

Are there still people that believe that? Pff, genetics have nothing to do with criminal rates. That's the myth that the establishment perpetuates. Violence & crime is a by product of the environment. Genetics only play a part at the colour of our eyes, the height, weight of our body etc. Not the character, or if one is born a criminal or a saint.

Most of the people who work there aren't Republicans, either, from what I've been told. Their studio is in NY, which is predominantly Democrat. So no one really believes a word they're pushing...it just gets a lot of ratings.

Yeah, because the stuff they say I really can't buy educated people (no matter their political affiliations) acting that way for real and on TV unless it's for ratings.

What better way to get ratings than say dumb and/or crazy things that some people will buy and others will spend time talking about how dumb and/or crazy they are?

Someone implied my speaking the truth about the prison ratio meant I hated blacks, which isn't true at all. I don't believe any ethnic group's genetically bent toward more violence than any other...but it does seem that the black community has serious problems getting past the idea that the "white world" owes them favors because of prior tragedies. No group of people inherently owes another anything, due to skin color or heritage...period.

I was illustrating that other problems exist which have a more direct relationship to such things. There's still people in various ethnic groups who truly believe the only way to avoid poverty is becoming a criminal or using music hatefully. When a black person wants to do better than that, they're often accused of betraying their culture, and the same tactic is used regarding inter-ethnic marriages, too. Its very sad, and blaming whites for such things only makes it worse.

Simply put, its not our job to police the world. We went to war with Al Qaeda because they attacked New York, just like the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. America doesn't usually strike first, but we don't stand by when others kill our citizens either.

Look, you have an overly ideolized view of your country and how the world in general operates. Actually there are more evidence pointing that Al Qaeda didn't do the attack. Let alone the fact that the towers were brought down by the planes. A lot of experts talk about how it is impossible to melt steel and get so hot in ground zero, just do a research you'll be amazed at the amount of information. So, I don't hold in great respect what the "official" government states as truth.

As a nation, the United States is supposed to do things which benefit the most people within our borders on the whole. For example, our laws say undocumented people don't belong here, but many are constantly going against that. I honestly don't understand why some folks come here illegally, instead of doing the responsible thing for themselves and their families. You want into the U.S., great...but go about it according to our laws. Its called respect.

Um, they come illegally because they cannot all of them get permit ion to live and work in the US plus they don't have the necessary money for the legal papers. As long as people starve they will go legally or illegally wherever they think they can survive. No law can stop that.

I am glad you don't watch a lot of new and focus on other things. That's very healthy for you. :up:

This thread is very quickly going to descend into madness. Please, won't a mod put it out of our misery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"